Argos' total team effort the key in their win over Hamilton

HAMILTON —  After clawing back from a 12-5 first-half deficit, a complete team effort helped the Argos knock off the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 24-23.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/10/11/argos-total-team-effort-key-win-hamilton/
1 Like

Love to see games play for a full 60 minutes

1 Like

Wonderful to see the Argos pull it together in the second half. Despite the short week, the boatmen showed the kind of character needed to finish first at the end of the season. Macbeth may not be the world's greatest QB but he has a knack of instilling confidence at the right moment.

1 Like

One of my son's favorite team are the Argos.
Gotta love that. :blue_heart:

I'm a Cat fan - definitely not the outcome I wanted. Once again the defence played well, but the offence just can't seem to keep the ball when they need to. While there is still time for the Cats to come on strong, I'm not sure if they can.

You guys booed Collaros out of town - now he's a Grey Cup winner and leading by far the best team in the CFL.
Masoli - now sporting some kind of man-bun - is slower and more inaccurate than ever.
Hey it's what you guys wanted.

The Toronto Argonauts came through in very dramatic fashion in Week 10 at Hamilton. After a poor first half performance on Offense by the Argos, the game was decided in the 4th frame. The Boatmen outscored the Cats 19-10. Boris Bede kicked a 51 yard game winning field goal with Zeros on the clock. My game ball goes to MBT who went 29-42 for 388 yards with 2 majors and one pick. The Argos now have sole possession of first place 6-3 with a 4 point lead over the Als & Cats ! :star_struck: :blue_heart: :football: :canada:

Yah have to wonder about the Argos with the best record in the east .

They have 201 points for and 207 points against . Not exactly championship football .

They are Winning ugly in a ugly east division all playing very ugly football . :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry - no game ball to MacBeth.
His 1st half was SO SO bad he is disqualified.
And why isn't Arbuckle playing????
Game ball - belongs to 2nd half receiving corps.

1 Like

The race to see who is the 4th or 5th best team in the CFL. Yawn!

1 Like