Argos to take a run for Collaros?

Are you talking about Zach Collaros, who has been injured in both his seasons in Hamilton?

even better. he ours forever than :thup:

“is”?
you do not know this as Ray has played minimally as of late not to mention suffered two serious shoulder injuries and knee injuries the past few years while also requiring surgical intervention.

He may or may not return to previous form and only time will tell.
If it turns out to be the latter, (or Ray retires in the next year or two) the Argos will be in rough shape without Harris.

To be fair to tangledweb, Jim Barker - you know the guy who “barks” at officials on the sidelines - obviously feels Ricky Bobby has some gas left in the tank. If he is wrong he officially gets rewarded the “biggest pant-load of the year” prize in the CFL. Should be an interesting season.

:cowboy:

The decision first to let Zach walk and then the same for Harris, who to me is a notch below, is more than a head scratcher here.
I don’t know what management is thinking?
Now with the cupboard bare and an old QB who is a pylon in the pocket, we are one hit away from disaster.

Ricky “the pylon” Ray…Yup, I’ll be amazed if the Golden Boy lasts the season in TO.

Ricky Ray remains an exceptional quarterback unless and until his play on the field proves otherwise. A player doesn’t cease to be exceptional simply because he is in the process of recovering from injury.

Even at less than 100%, he played well in the EDSF and, except for a couple of bad kicks by Waters and a db who fell in pass coverage, would have beaten the Ti-Cats on their own field.

Ricky Ray remains an exceptional quarterback unless and until his play on the field proves otherwise. A player doesn’t cease to be exceptional simply because he is in the process of recovering from injury.

Even at less than 100%, he played well in the EDSF and, except for a couple of bad kicks by Waters and a db who fell in pass coverage, would have beaten the Ti-Cats on their own field.
[/quote]
You forgot - “Against a banged up Ticats team and their 4th string QB”! :smiley: