Argos to go 18-0??

I think that one season a team might go 18-0, but it will not be this season, not with TO, Mon, or any team.

also, the Cap makes that accomplishment extreme hard to do.

ARGOS , 1 and 0

HT , 3 for 3 , so far.

17 more to go.
spergeon wynn looked very good today.
but with damon out 4-6 weeks, i doubt they have a chance to get 18-0 now..not that it woulda happened anyways.

don't start crapping yourselfs now Toronto.

The ARGOS play WINNIPEG next week.

So start crapping :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I've gotta say it will be fun to see the quarterback the Bombers let go beat the one they kept !

yep....i always knew spergeon would be a quality starter somewhere....i just didnt think it would be toronto in '06.

I’m not going to be losing any sleep over it, believe me. :lol: :wink:

Wynn and Stokes will be looking for revenge, RW will be looking to blow out Roberts, but all of that above will hit the wall of the BB’s D. Glenn will play great in the 1st half, while Quinn finishes off in the second with Westwood getting a FG to tie the game, and O’miss scoring the game winning Single from 45 yards, redeeming himself and the Bombers.

needless to say, the TO/WPG game will be one of the highlights of the season.

Needless to say that, indeed.

Only way that game is a higlight of the season is if Onterrio Smith made the Bombers, they could have billed it as “Battle of the potheads” :lol: :lol:

If Onterrio Smith had made the Bombers, I'd be concerned about him getting that rare penalty for "concealing a foreign object"... :lol:

Imagine grabbing him around the waist and having that slip out into your hand! :lol:

I think winning any game on the road this year will be an accomplishment. You can make money betting the home team every game this season. I would be surprised if there was more then 7 or 8 road wins this year.

Excuse me....18-0 LOL HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. That is funny since the Maple Leafs beleive they have a winning team. Well Miles sorry to burst your bubble but you got three good teams challeging for the East title.

You have to remember, it dosn't take an amazing team to go 18-0, just one who is always a little better. With that in mind I have to sayIt's always possible, but unlikley

Doug Flutie's powerful 97 Argonauts won games at ease. Huge blowouts, offensive lineman scoring TD's, solid defence. However they somehow lost 3 games. The season is just too long to go undefeated.

You’re right. You could have the best team in the CFL made up of all-stars, but 18 games is just too long to go on winning. Injuries, exhaustion, and luck eventually become a factor, and the team will end up losing.