Argos, Ticats eye a true QEW rivalry in 2021 CFL season

Don Landry has watched, followed and worked around the Toronto Argonauts for most of his life and he was no different than the rest of us as we watched the roster swell with talent through free agency this year.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/06/27/argos-ticats-eye-true-qew-rivalry-2021-cfl-season/
1 Like

Thos are gonna be good games to watch ti cats and cgy east

1 Like

Now if only some fans would show up in Toronto!! I'm confident Tigercat fans will outnumber Argo fans at BMO Field. With the talent Toronto picked up, ya gotta figure they will be improved, but the Cats have majority of coaches and players returning, and a chip on their shoulders, this team will be very hard to beat. A chance to play for the Cup at home, a twenty year championship drought, this is the year Hamilton finally wins the Cup again! Oskee Wee Wee!!

1 Like

Ticats have the best schedule of any team in the CFL, more home games than any other team. BMO is their other "home" stadium.

Hey I was at a game at BMO a few years back and there were lots of Argo fans there......I counted at least 12 to 15 of them . :rofl:

1 Like