Argos @ Ti-Cats

Wow
Talk about an "i told you so" OPPORTUNITY

Whatever Porter does in this game
Win or lose

Imagine if McPherson is put in the same situation?
Fools..............

FOOLS!!!

When all's said and done
Lemon is an idiot

The Alouettes will give up McPherson
And destroy their future

Quelle dommage
Pas "beau' du tout!!

:lol: Good stuff.

Argos are up 10-6. Come on Braley Grey Cup! :thup:

he didnt have any choice as his own body’s momentum was turning that way. He had to finish the tackle.

seriously?

you want a snore for a Grey Cup?

Why do defensive players cheer after tackling an offensive player after the offensive player got the first down? If I were on the defence, I'd smack the guy upside the head. :roll:

Picked off!!!!!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Black: "...who was basically cast away by Bart Andrus."
Forde: "Who?"

Ouch... :lol:

Tipped and picked! GAME OVER! Argos advance! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Alouettes are gonna crush them...

If Lemon plays like that in Montreal, it'll be a loonnng day for the Argos.

Wow, well the upset is over for the day. Looks like a Rider win! Yaaaa!!!

I feel bad for the Cats. That the Argos made it to a playoff game was progress for them but progress for the Ticats meant at least getting to the East final. But I do agree that the Argos are in real deep next week.

Keep taking them lightly. Nov. 28 it'll be BC vs. Toronto. :smiley:

defense wins championships ehh

Always possible. But “possibly” does not mean “likely” :slight_smile:

It's really really difficult to beat a team 4 times in a row in the CFL. Toronto did what they had to win, use Cory Boyd pretty much every single opportunity. Say what you want about the Argos or Cleo Lemon, they're headed to Montreal and have continuously proved us wrong all season long.

I kind of thought people were getting far ahead of themselves and very few gave the argos a chance today. Personally I always though that Hamilton may have a tougher time beating Toronto in the semi-final, than Montreal in the east final.

Toronto has also played Montreal very well this season, I don't think for a second Montreal should be thinking they got lucky in drawing the argos. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Toronto gives Montreal all they can handle.

Braley Bowl!!!
I was kind of looking forward to a cat fight for the Grey Cup but oh well,lol.

I'm as shocked as anybody, thrilled but shocked. However, I have always given Toronto a better shot against Montreal than Hamilton. Montreal are the favourites next week and they will have no one to blame but themselves if they don't go to the Grey Cup but I wouldn't count out the Argos against the Als.

Hooooooorrraaaaaaayyyy :slight_smile:

Well done Argos! :rockin:
Montreal ? The Argos are for real :thup:
Cheers