Argos talkin about 18-0

and that comment had nothing to do with your hatred for the team, right?

A bit..sure. .but I'm tired of hearing this clown's name..but you guys seems to foget football is a TEAM sport

I know it is.....

Last year, people claimed we didn't run the ball enough, and when we did, Avery had his usual case of fumbilitous.......so, we went out and got a Heisman Trophy Winning, Supr Bowl MVP, NFL 2000+ yard rusher.....so, you'd have to think we've improved.

I'm not worried too much about our offense......I think we'll be in the upper echelon of the CFL (Top 3 at best), but I'm more worried about the defense......

Regardless of that, Ricky does help the Argose improve their biggest offensive weakness from last season, and helps round out their offense. You have to admit it's a lot better. Is he the saviour or the be-all-and-end-all of all things that are good? Not even close......he's only one man. If he can rush for 1500 yards, I'll be happy.

I really think it is going to be hard for a team to go 18-0 when they are most likely going to lose game 1. Everyone is talking about what the argos didn't show in preseason that are supposedly going to release now and it is kind of annoying because no one is focusing on the fact that Hamilton hasn't shown much either so if they can man handle a team in two games with a limited bag of tricks I would hate to see the full bag. Go Cats Go I smell a victory this afternoon

Since I'm in the frozen tundra region of Manitoba, I'll be grabbing my Ticats fan birthday girl (who turns 9 today)and flicking on CBC to watch the Tabbies maul that blue team

GO CATS GO!!!

The dolphins went to the superbowl with Ricky Williams? When did that happen?

sorry, meant to say Pro-Bowl MVP.....typo

Remember this thread? Oh, to be young and naive again ... right Tony Miles?

Thanks Ex-pat I needed that :smiley:

it is a pretty funny thread. but then again were 1 - 6 so its not that good right now. :cry:

He DOES say "if they stay healthy". So that basically covers for him.

Does the sun not shine when the Ticats are losing? Do the birds not sing? Can we not still take pleasure in the laughter of children?

There are many things to enjoy in life, even when our football team is losing. The misfortune of the Argos is as enjoyable as any of them.

[quote="ExPatDoes the sun not shine when the Ticats are losing? Do the birds not sing? Can we not still take pleasure in the laughter of children?

There are many things to enjoy in life, even when our football team is losing. The misfortune of the Argos is as enjoyable as any of them.
[/quote]
We get to watch the Argos take on the hot Als tonight!

Go Als Go!!!

Looking forward to it! :cowboy:

Maybe the Als have a chance at 18-0

Argos 18-0 = Bovine excrament

Trust a woman to never forget. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is ExPat a woman's name? I wish someone had told me when I signed up.

Anyone in danger of forgetting the Argos' perennial arrogance is reminded without fail when they win the Grey Cup every year ... in May.

Now how did I get you mixed up with Boerhamgirl. :oops: No proof is necessary. :slight_smile:

when did tony miles get traded to montreal? lol
anyone remember 590 the fan about 10 years ago with the question "are the 1996 toronto argos the best cfl team ever?