ARGOS SUCK!!!

Let's not forget, by allowing "Argos Suck" to be said in the fan forum, I suggest that we can take from it that Bob has implicitly renounced his admonishment of the forbidden chant. As such, the curse should now be broken. The first test of this theory is tonight's game. Eat'em Raw!!!!!

AAAAARRRRRRGOS SUCK! :rockin:

Ah the sweet smell of democracy without big brother looking down upon us and editing. May tomorrow be a moment to rejoice as "The Chant" is bellowed loud and clear. What would be neat is as the Wave went around people yelled Argos and when they sat back down yelled Suck.

May the FORCE be with us if you like Star Wars
or May the "Schwartz" be with us if you like "Space Balls"

NOBODY SUCKS LIKE AN ARGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rockin: NHL HAMILTON#1

I would love to take my young lad to Hamilton to watch an Argo game, but unfortunatley will have to wait until he is much older before I can expose him to chants such as this...:frowning:

.....................and the drunken fans..............

One way forb Bob to save $1000 he had no intention of ever paying.

Those drunken fans like me that show up rain or snow, blizzard or hail, 3-15 or 15-3, spend money on booze and concessions, and bring their friends!

Now my question...
Who won the season series last year between the two teams?

I just can’t be mad at you crazy guys!!! :slight_smile:

He probably hears worse words at school.

:rockin: ARGOS SUCK ARGOS SUCK :cowboy:

Argos Suck!

When used as an intransitive verb, without an object, as in "Argos suck" the meaning is "disgusting, repellent, or of poor quality". Has been used in critical reviews of plays, movies, etc. in the top newspapers, including New York Times and even our own Spec.

As for naughtier meanings, I have been surprised to hear lower expressions and phrases on regular network TV sitcoms at 7:00 PM and family or 14A movies.

Kids hear way worse than "Argo's Suck" on TV, the radio and in school.

So why pretend that we're protecting the children by abolishing the "Argo's Suck" cheer?

I think it's actually good for them. What if they grow up and become Argo's fans? Then how will you feel? I'd rather my son turn to chemical based drugs!!!!!

Long live Argo's Suck, Peanut Butter and playing golf in the rain!!!!!

The phrase "Argos Suck!" proudly resides on the back of my door here. May it continue to reign supreme tonight! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@# ARGOS SUCK!@#

Birdman Ti Cats didn't make the playoffs but that is still not as bad as the argo Grey Cup drought of over thirty years from the fifties to the eighties :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

We also can't forget the follow up chant: NOBODY BLOWS MORE THAN THE ARGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS! :rockin:

If you think back, it was a B.S. call by that CFL offical Al McColeman that gave the Eastern Final to the Argos over the TiCats in 1983. Nevertheless "ARGOS SUCK"!!!!!!!!!