Argos sign Rich Stubler from Stamps as DC

I wonder if he just did not want to be under Dickenson . Speculation only.

Back to the Argos.

Wow, Stubler gets around faster than Margaret Trudeau did in the 80's.

Correcting your comically incorrect statements is not “twisting facts” - - it’s educating you on the actual truth of the matter. It’s hard to take you seriously when you can’t even get the most basic and commonly known facts correct.

Whether you want to count playing Edmonton in Fort Mac, the RedBags in Ottawa or Montreal and Calgary in Hamilton as “home games” for Toronto and proclaim their “home” record is 5-4 rather that 3-2 for actual games played at the Dome, the cold hard reality is that your statement about Milanovich having a “losing record at home” as the Argos HC is factually incorrect.

You may not like some of the personnel changes that come from this. Stubler isn’t going to put up with asinine penalties and freelancing.

Does this mean Argos have settled his lawsuit for non payment when they fired him as HC. Has his highness Pinball gone into hiding?

Creehan’s schemes were outdated and he could not adapt with the personnel he had.

That’s the problem with Millanovich, he won’t hold player accountable. Doesn’t matter how good you are if you cost the team yardage and points because of undisciplined penalties you’re a liabilty. That’s why his defenses are good. If Stubler says a player has to go it’s because it’s what’s best for the team.

Stubler had a lot of success as DC in Toronto in the past. If he can bring that back, it'll be a good hire.

Evidently you missed the games when Gurley and Hazelton were benched for undisciplined behavior.

Not sure what more you expect Milanovich to do to “hold players accountable” than that. Not give them lunch money on the road? Make them stand in the locker room corner and face the wall?

In a league with HCs such as Jeff Turdford, Jim Flopp and Ned Flanders it’s laughable that you’d be insisting a HC such as Milanovich should be replaced. Maybe you figure Marcel Bellfool or The Walrus Greg Marshall could do a better job?

WOW!!! Two players!!! One time!!! You are so right, Scotty has a tight grip on that team. :roll:

So why did undisicplined penalties hurt the team so badly in the east semi if the GREAT SCOTT MILLANOVICH has such a strong grip on team discipline??? Evidently you missed the other 17 regular season games and 1 playoof game where his supreme power was less than all encompassing.

CFL rosters are small. Once your into the season, your limited as to what you can do. Don’t be surprised if many of these guys aren’t offered new contracts.

And I could accept that if this was the only year, but the Millanovich have been the worst offenders every year he has been at the helm. It is the trademark of a Millanovich run team. Not the catagory a team wants to lead the league in once let alone year in year out and Scotty’s team is always near the top.

Pathological.

So much like your assertion that the Argonauts don’t have a winning record at home you’re also incorrect in your statement that Milanovich doesn’t discipline his players.

I think its more to do with where and who and how Barker recruits.

It’s comical to see the guy continue to throw out factually incorrect nonsense and then have a meltdown when he gets called on it.

I’m waiting for him to proclaim that Milanovich has never made the playoffs as a HC.

I blame them both. Barker is the one who brought in Mitchell, brought Foley back, Emery and dragged Belli out of retirement so he could end his career in embarassment in the Grey Cup. However, once on the roster it is Millanovich’s job to deal with them and he doesn’t.