Argos sign Canadian LB Cameron Judge

TORONTO — The Toronto Argonauts continued to add star power to their team on Wednesday, as it was announced that national linebacker Cameron Judge has inked a contract with the team.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/02/17/argos-sign-canadian-lb-cameron-judge/

This is a first class signing by the Argos, Cameron Judge had a breakout year in 2019. The skies the limit on this outstanding Canadian linebacker. The Argos should be a serious contender in the East division. The bigger question is how long will it take to find the correct chemistry in the upcoming 2021 season.

1 Like

The Argo training camp will be a sight to see. I hope for a 2021 season. Michael Clemons had fire in his eyes when appointed GM. He said he was going to change the culture of the team. That means getting players who HATE to LOSE. The bevy of signings of all stars is making my head spin! Well done Mr. Clemons!

2 Likes

There signing some big names. But isnt that whatMontreal did in 2019. If u wanna win another grey cup must have players that played together

Toronto has a better core in place than Montreal did in 2019.

1 Like

Looks like there'll be push up front and an improved secondary...Judge obviously improves the backers, but who else will be there? (methinks Bear may well be ready to enjoy a well deserved retirement)

This signing of Cameron Judge is another huge move my the Argos. Our defense is a stacked all star defense now. All we got to do is prove it on the field now. On paper is one thing, winning is a whole new thing.

This is one scary defense to play against when you look at some of our front 7 players. Bear Woods, Charlton Hughes, Cameron Judge, Drake Nevis, Odell Willis, and Cordarro Law.

This defense was build in a hurry to challenge Hamilton. And lets face it, they owned us in the last 2 - 3 seasons. We can finally put a lot of pressure on their O Line now and get to Masolli and Evans.

This will be a fun defense to watch. I'll be more exited for our defense to be making plays than our offense scoring.