Argos Release Prechae

8) As I predicted last week here, the Argos released Import Receiver, Prechae Rodriguez this morning.
   He lasted a total of 2 games with the Argos, with a record of 5 receptions, for 30 yds.     <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> 

Is this finally the end of the line for good old Prechae ???   <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Wow, what a comedown for him, since his rookie season in Hamilton !!

I believe Drew Edwards went out on a limb indicating Prechae did not have a solid work ethic. The kid has some talent, unfortunately he has not found a way to consistently show his worth. Receivers, are a dime a dozen according to our previous GM.

Remember when he signed with the Argonots....He declared...

"I had a dream I was playing with the Argonauts. I don’t know why. Now I’m here. This is destiny for me to be here.?

Disappointment with destiny!!

Prechae’s destiny is in the unemployment line.

I don’t understand why PR doesn’t take his career seriously.
There is little chance that he will ever work again in this league and it is all due to a lack of effort, not talent.

A once promising career is dead in the water at the youthful age of 26.

It really is too bad that he's such a lazy, soft bonehead because he has the size and has shown the talent needed to play. He just doesn't seem to give much of a crap.

They released him to make way for Mann. Mann doing a lot of talking about being glad to get out of Hamilton.

[url=http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/football/Hamilton+very+veteran+friendly+place+Maurice+Mann+says/5543547/story.html]http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/foo ... story.html[/url]

P Rod came up limp yet again

Mann, in his fifth CFL season, did not talk with Ticats head coach Marcel Bellefeuille after the trade was consummated.

“I haven’t spoken to him and I don’t really plan to,” Mann said.

A Ticats source said Bellefeuille and other team officials tried to reach Mann before the trade was made public, but the receiver did not respond to calls or texts.

Mann should have been “mann” enough to respond to the team’s attempts to contact him.
Methinks he knew very well why team officials were trying to get a hold of him and likely became obstinately sullen and is now trash talking the Cats personnell.

I’ve always liked Mann’s ability and believe he will do well in Argoland, although he should do his talking on the field.

Hi Tangledweb:

Mann barely got on the practice field and the mouthing started.With Foley, Boyd and Kuale already with a talkative head start on things, Mann will fit right in with the yapping and the Whining that is the Toronto Argonots.

Welcome home Maurice. You are where you belong!!!