Argos Player/Cats Fan Altercation

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1604657553086587/permalink/3151340128418314/

1 Like

wow, that is some truly bad video quality

1 Like

Edwards is a p.o.s.

2 Likes

How did the fan get that close? A bunch of fans jumped on the field in front of our section after the game and not a single security person. I think they were surprised and didn't know what to do so they jumped back into the seats after a minute lol.

So the guy who was assaulted is the only one detained by security...

I thought Flip phones were a thing of the past...

All I said was "Argos Suck" and he acts all like he's never heard it a hundred times.

1 Like

Are you surprised? I'm not.... clearly he was guilty of "resisting assault"

I would sue the player, the facility, the security company, the police, and the ownership group (AKA MLSE).

3 Likes

Strange set-up that they have to go through a fan area to get to their dressing room.

4 Likes

Looked like he just shoved his Ticat flag in Edwards face. No idea if he said anything or not but no way should a fan be able to get next to a player like that. Bad looks all around - fan, players, security

4 Likes

These Argos are clearly outliers and not representative of the team in general. They should have taken their example from the Face of the Franchise.

MBT would tell them that you don't beat people up on the concourse. The violence needs to stay on the field. And even then, only when someone is pointing a TV camera at you.

3 Likes

Was that you in the video?

Watch the speculation. Gutter fan journalism.

Answer the question - or did you "misrepresent" yourself?

Think I'm the TC flag as a cape type of fan ?

1 Like

Ah, I see now. You try to take the credit for another fan getting assaulted by an Argo player but in the end admit that you lied. Well done.

1 Like

It's not easy being Dr. Snuggles.

Don't mistake someone messing with people for a joke as a lie.

1 Like

Nah. He lied.