ARGOS need lots of .....FANS... this... WEDNESDAY!!

The ARGOS will only have 3 days rest for the CALGARY GAME , this WEDNESDAY night...............They will need the energy of the fans to win..............tell every one that you know.........to get a ticket. :smiley:

If we win this game..........we will be ALL ALONE in first and way ahead of MONTREAL. :shock: :wink: :smiley:

GO ARGOS GO...................GO ARGO FANS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM LOOKIN INTO BUYIN TICKETS IN SECTION 132 ROW 11..( too bad ticketmaster is closed on sunday )..me and my g/f wanna go. i hope theres a good crowd....i was at the argo season opener which had about
31 000 ...and the ticat/renegades at ivor wynne had 29 000

but im scared with this being on a wednesday that it might draw a small crowd.

I think that they are open on the net…any way, great…enjoy the game. I will be there with my wife.

The game was moved up one day and that could effect the crowd…but…beating…EDMONTON , should really help with the walk up crowd …and we don’t have to complete with the week end Ex…or the cottage.

You never know as we have been averaging 28,000 per game…ENJOY…and tell others…lol…

agreed

where r u guys gonna be seated?

The 200 level..........behind the goal posts facing the JUMBO TRON............They are great seats and only cost 25 dollars each..............We have padded chairs, a bar and it is air conditioned............We used to have row 31.......section 110 , level 100 at mid field when my dad was alive, since 1989. They cost 45 $ each.

You can see everything in our new seats.............! :smiley: :shock: :smiley:
and they only cost 25 $ each. :shock: :smiley:

i just got my tickets...section 132 row 17...$60 each

........I got my seats too! A padded stool at a sports bar yet to be discovered in Penticton.......I'll keep a look at for y'all.......

ENJOY you all.........but it will not be easy to win on 3 days rest.........but they seem to have played better on less rest.........they have won 2 times this season on 4 days rest.

Regardless, it will be a great close game............ENJOY! and thanks!

who was it, from the stamps, that spit in bakers face ???

baker says hes gonna get him

Bakers got a big mouth that will get his team some trouble. Abdulah will eat him for breakfeast.

WELL.....they said only 24 600 people were at the game...and was it EVER a GREAT game!!!!

24,600 is not a bad turnout considering it was a Wed night and the game had been rescheduled. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the smallest turnout of the year.

Also, drumming god, I'd disagree with the opinion that it was a great game...it was a great 4th quarter, but the rest of the game was a real stinker.

It was the smallest crowd this year.......but all things considered it was a great turn out.

Smallest crowd of this year because the Argos were going on 3 days rest? LOL

I wonder if B.C…could be 3 and 0…when playing and winning 2 games on 4 days rest…and 1 on 3 days rest?

B.C. …used to have even worse attendence problems than the ARGOS and almost went under.

But that comment you made is clever and funny.Haven’t you left , yet? :wink: :lol:

Tomorrow morning. 17 hours from now.

ENJOY, be safe and you will be on national T.V in CANADA............cool!

I hope that your tickets for the SASK game are high up there............not for the game view , but for the amazing view of SASK, from the stands.GOOD LUCK.

LOL, thanks ht. Don't miss me too much.

you have a great sense of humour.........and I like the fact that we are not fighting.