ARGOS @ MONTREAL...let the trash talk/HYPE begin!

on both sides :smiley:

[url=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Lefko/2005/10/18/1267586-sun.html]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Le ... 6-sun.html[/url]

lets go ARGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D....Lets go ARGOS and CALGARY!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :lol: :D

yes...calgary too!!!!!!!!!

GO STAMPS GO
AAAARRRRGGGGGOOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed! GO STAMPS GO!
AAARRRRGOOOSSSS!!!!

Go Stamps Go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGos!

FINALLY, A THREAD THAT MAKES SENSE!!!! :smiley:

...Dear Argo fans, you have to know that you will...

OH! MY, THE CANADIENS JUST SCORED!! :twisted: GO RYDER!!

...so as I was saying, your Argoschmucks will lose by at least 10 points to Montreal this Saturday, in a full house at the BIG D'OH! :shock:

All of my threads make sence....you just have to know how to read! :lol:

THE HABS are LOOKING GOOD this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :smiley:

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley: but not the little birds :wink: :lol: :smiley:

GO HABS GO
GO STAMPS GO
AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGOOOOOOOSSSSSSS

lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GO STAMPS GO
GO SENS GO (I refuse to be brainwashed by the Leafs like most of the sheep are in T-dot)
ARRRRRRRRRRGOOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!!

what no MORE MONTREAL fans?

Go Als go !

wondering
Did i get enough beer in the fridge for the game ? Better tell honey to go get some :shock:

Why would we bother roaming in this trashbin of a thread?

I don't know, maybe read the article and have some fun.You have a better idea?And at least 1 MONTREAL fan has joined in. :wink:

Add another one...still 3 weeks left...no team in the East will have a bye -week in the last 3 weeks....all games are important...

Go AL'S !

RIGHT ON............I don't think that things will be decided until the final whistle.

LOVE THAT CFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTTAWA , MONTREAL and the ARGOS are all in this , and HAMILTON/OTTAWA could be the spoiler.

Unless both Toronto and Montreal win their week 19 bout. Then, the 20th week games wouldn't change anything to the standings.

The team that would have win the Argos/Als game on week 18 could not lose the first place anymore, and Ottawa would not be able to reach second place.

Thats not exactly true
Whoever wins between Mtl-Tor would have to lose the 2 remaining games while the other wins both.
Slim changes but possible.

If you were answering to me ro1313, your answer makes no sense. Please re-read my post.