ARGOS INTERESTED IN PRINTERS?

:cowboy:

Overheard a conversation that Adam Rita and Greg Mohns are interested in bringing Casey Printers to Toronto. Wow- what a development- only in Toronto. BC fans must be keeping their fingers crossed it happens!!

Umm, Greg Mohns has not been with the Argos for about six months, so at least part of what you heard is wrong.

I still have faith in Printers. Fumbles aren't going to be a lasting problem and he can be explosive which we'll need to win in the playoffs (assuming we can stay ahead of Winnipeg and make it there).

Too late for TO- they could have signed him before Wally B finally decided to bring them on his team. The Argos instead went with the NFL retreads who never seem to pan out. There is already talk of a coming re Ottawa. Toronto should be a srength in the CFL- maybe they should be offered a draft for a QB. Any second stringers now in the CFL would be better than those NFL types who always bomb in the CFL.

You guys have been had by "the disturber" Turkey. :slight_smile:

ya…I’m learning about this goofball…I guess you have a lot of time in Regina to get hammered.
He heard that Rita Moans is the new hooker in town going by the name of Cory…errr maybe casey…carol,
Good luck Gobble

Why? They've already got a QB that can throw interceptions and fumble it away like the best of them. :lol:

Dude, this thread starter only has 2 brain cells, don’t waste your time on him. I can because there is nothing better to do in Regina!!

5440 - regarding Turkeyguy- remember;

• people are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;
    -forgive them anyway

people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;

• be kind anyway

• if he finds serenity and happiness, you may be jealous;
    Be happy anyway

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God(or the devil :roll:
It was never between you and him anyway.

• Mother Teresa and / or Don mathews

Then why are you here? :roll: