Argos/Bombers

I wasn't even going to mention the abysmal officiating and Papa, you hit the nail on the head... I have respect for Hall and he might be a keeper, given some more time. Improves with every game.

He definitely wants to come back next year. Showed a lot of heart and leadership.

Hall is definitely learning some things about the Canadian game and making fewer mistakes but unfortunately some of his throws downfield have feathers attached to them.......will be a problem in cold and windy conditions so often seen in this league. Nonetheless, he should be brought back to camp and be allowed to battle for a spot because he's got guts and obviously has some ability.

…A very good source has the Bombers targeting in the off season:

Collaros
Burris
DeMarco

…Hall will very likely have competition for the starters spot in 2014 :wink:

Demarco hasn’t shown all that much, be risky. Burris, is getting up there in age , maybe squeeze a few more years out of him. Collaras, would be the best of those 3. I think Tate will be available as well, he seems a bit of a Cancer and injury prone.

DeMarco is a bit behind the others but this is only his second year around. Collaros gets helped out because I think the Argos Oline is playing pretty well. BC has had a couple of injuries on the Oline, but they’ve have import all star tackles Olafioye and Archibald pretty much all year and I think they’ve been terrible most of this year. Harris hasn’t gotten any running room. Lulay and now Demarco are taking a beating, almost as much as our guys. It’s a lot harder to look good behind shaky Oline play.

The thing with Burris is he’s still capable of playing but he’s got more downswings in his play. Hall commented how he was expecting this to be a learning year, sitting and getting initiated into the CFL behind Buck and Goltz and didn’t expect to be starting like he has. Hall has shown some progression and if he continues to show some growth Burris could be that FA pickup on a 1 or 2 year deal to be our Kevin Glenn type, mentor and push Hall and help bring him along but still capable of playing a stretch if needed. Could be an option as opposed to giving up a big asset for a Collaros. The nice thing about Collaros is he’s 3 yrs younger.