Argos @ Bombers

Thanks Chief, I suspected it had something to do with that but thought that perhaps this game was too soon to get the stickers on there.

Not a bad first half. The Argos offence is doing a little better.

I like the cannon that goes off when the Bombers score.

Intersting decision to punt that deep in your own zone. I didnt think it was that bad of a play, Prefontaine's wobbly kick somehow made it through the uprights.

Considering he hasn't been kicking that well, it was the right decision to make, I think. I honestly didn't think he'd make it. Good for Toronto.

:lol: @ a cheerleading all-star team.

Bombers definitely have some nice girls cheering for them. :smiley:

From hero to zero, Rob Pikula. He's making McCallum look like an all-star right now.

Good job on editing your comment. :wink:

He didn't - I did.

There was nothing to edit. People can call others idiots, make discriminatory posts to people in wheelchairs and I'm not allowed to say anything a little bit sexual about cheerleaders. Interesting post to delete, I could think of a lot more that you should watch out for.

What the heck happened to Pikula?

Why did they censor the word ‘kiss’?

are those comments reason for banning? ( please please please )

I can’t believe the Argos are hanging in for this long?

I too am a Rocky Butler fan. He makes the plays that he should make, and when called upon, can tuck it in and run for a first down.

sorry, I accidentally deleted my initial post, but for the record, I did post what RLR quoted above.....

I deleted it, stand by it, and have had complaints about your original post, which tells me I made the right decision.

Be careful what you wish for.

We need Bishop back, but for the time being Butler looks OK.

Let's swap Butler for Ben Sankey

I’ll tell you this, I’m not as confident in my VGCC pick anymore. Toronto is playing really well tonight. Even if they don’t win this week, I think they’re finally starting to turn things around. Definitely a good sign.