ARGOS Are for real 4-2

Guess what Ticats fans .

The Argos have their act in gear unlike ourselves. They are now 4-2 after beating the eskimos in Edmonton last night adn they seem to have a QB and running back now ( BOYD had 3 tds's )

We now will have to win both games against the argos in the coming weeks if we want a chance at the playoffs .

As long as MB is running the team and Gibson is running the offence , I am not very optimistic . Let's hope I am wrong and that some of the players step up

I don't care what David Naylor says, if we lose today I think a coaching change has to happen. Greg Marshall can take over the HC and still run the Defence. We are on pace to miss the playoffs...again.

It's hard to believe that a team that has allowed 35 more points than it has scored has a 4-2 record. Hamilton has allowed 36 points more than it has scored and is 1-4. Talk about the "Argo Bounce"!

Just win 3 of the next 4, whether it’s two against winnipeg and one against Toronto, or vice-versa. Just win 3 of the next 4 and were right back in the thick of things.
Toronto continues to get lucky. They could be for real, they might not be, im not sure. Im just focused on what the ti-cats are doing right now.

As much as I want to trust Obie, there are glaring personnel deficiencies so far this year especially compared to the blue team.

They went out and found one and probably two good QBs. Many thought their back-up had the better training camp. We are holding to last year's status quo. Porter looked horrible in the mop up time he got last game.

They passed on Shivers and Poole. We signed them right after trading Gordon and Thompson to Edmonton for Mo Mann. Thompson is having a good year and Mann has struggled. Poole didn't make it out of camp and Shivers has been a disappointment.

No running game. They are winning on the ground.

Palardy. 'Nuff said.

Goodspeed's departure was a mistake.

Bauman shouldn't have made it out of camp.

Gibson is a genius one game and dunce the next. What's up with that?

The pieces seem to be here but can't seem to come together. I don't want to see anyone lose their job, but at some point accountablility has to enter the equation.

8) Well you won't be happy to hear then, that President Scott Mitchell says that even if the Cats lose tonight, and even
 lose next week in Winnipeg, that NO changes will be made to the football operations staff !!!

He is sticking with them !!  You can read his statements on the TSN site regarding tonights game.

I knew I would make your day with that news !!!    <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
8) Yes, our destiny is in our own hands at this point.
 However regarding Toronto, don't forget, you have to be good to be lucky !!
 One thing is for sure and that is that Cory Boyd is for real.  He is one great running back and receiver for sure !!

I'm still having a tough time seeing the Argos record with 4 wins, it baffles me but they do have some very good players and they are buying in to what the coaches are asking for. What a nice birthday present for Boyd to play that well and teammates as well to get the job done.

IMO 3 of next 4 is not got Enought .. You need to win all 4 Games
Cause you play Montreal Game 5 at Home a
I just don't think we are not going to beat them.
The Riders could not last night so what chance to we have with the Spurting Offense we have.
Very Slim.

I don't want to see anyone lose their job, but in professional sports accountabliity is essential. There is too much talent on this team to be in the division basement and out of a playoff spot. If Marcel can't get this team to win maybe someone else can.

Boyd looks like the next Mike Pringle!

I know all that counts at the end of the day is the number of Ws a team racks up but Hamilton should not finish this year behind Toronto. The pieces are here. The offensive potential is here. The Cats are 1-4 but I don't feel like this team isn't competitive like the 2003 and 2005 through 2008 teams.

You can chalk the Calgary loss to 3 missed pass interference calls. In Winnipeg the team was unprepared for the new look Bombers out of the gate. We took care of them soundly 2 weeks later. The road losses in Montreal and Saskatchewan were always going to be tough against the league's best. Take it this way; neither of the best teams, Montreal or Saskatchewan, have defeated Montreal or Saskatchewan on the road this year.

The way the Argos execute just doesn't have a 4-2 appearance to it. They haven't had a game like our 28-7 win over Winnipeg and it doesn't look like they are capable of this type of dominance either. Its lucky bounces and unprepared opposition.

Have we had our games against 1-5 Edmonton or 1-4 BC? Not yet. Toronto has.

The next 4 games against Winnipeg and Toronto will define this season. Hamilton must and should win at least 3 of them.

Why would he come out and say that...
He cant be serious can he? If we lose our next 2 games people better be getting fired!

Excuses, excuses, excuses. The reality is the blue team is 4&2 and if we lose tonight we'll be 1&5. This is exactly the opposite of what most every expert in the country predicted at the start of the season. I don't care about blown calls, bum luck, what if's, etc. This team needs to win at least three of the next four games in order for heads not to roll.

Tell me the Argos are for real after the Labour Day game until then I don't believe it. However, I must say when you probably will get to play the Als without Calvillo they might have another chance for a fifth win but I think they'll be beaten. We must go 3 for 4 or 4 or we are in real trouble.

The big question : Is Ob prepared to coach the Ticats for the remainder of the season if The Marcel can't get his troops moving ?

Why can't Greg Marshall??

That's an option, kind of how the Marcel got the job...

Well.. he can't seem to get an HC job the standard route!

The Argblows are NOT for real. With the exception of a fluke win over Calgary, they haven't beaten a team that has a winning record. They barely beat BC, who are 1-4 and they barely beat Edmonton who are now 1-5. They have been lucky and luck won't last forever. The REAL argblows are the team that played and lost to Montreal, a team that the Cats pushed to the last quarter. Their 4 victories are by a combined 10 points. A huge crash back to reality is coming for them in the next few weeks.