Argos Add Reed

as posted on the website the Argos have made Kavis Reed their defensive assistant coach. Congradulations Kavis, I always liked him as a coach 8)

Comes across as being a pretty bright guy, and very nice, but I was never a fan of his defence. Extremely boring to watch.

hes an awsum dude bu to bad hes an argo now!

I am happy for Kavis that he will be staying in football in the CFL
but I hate to see him so near at hand working for the enemy.

He is a good coach and an execellent teacher.

well all i got to say Way To Go Kavis

Hey Kavis u gotta steal all the BOYS from Hamilton

I don't think the other teams' fans would agree.

Don't they have to assign him a position - e.g. defensive backs coach? Didn't know you could just be an "assistant."

ya but he was a great coach and a great person and the ARGOOOOOOOOS would be stupid not to sign him as a Defensive Cordinator

I know everyone has their opinions but as to him being a good, great coach. I guess none of you sat behind the cats bench this year and heard his foul language he uses on the players.

I for one am glad he is not here anymore.

buddy i was on the bench with him and i was at every practice helping the players and coaches out

Then you should have told him not to go into a 45 yrd deep prevent defense in the last seconds of the game in Calgary for a few plays. His defensive playcalling lost that game for us.

The Argos have a great one in Rich Stubler. :wink:

Good news for Kavis. I wish him well. How that jives with my visceral loathing of the blue team is another issue altogether...

:D :D :D

Oski Wee Wee,

How do you know I'm not a buddette not a buddy?
what are you the ball boy or water boy?

read my post I said everyone has their opinions, I personally seen and unfortunately heard him on more than one occasion berate the players in front of my children. Only 8 rows up and clear as a bell he was heard.

Then you should have told him not to go into a 45 yrd deep prevent defense in the last seconds of the game in Calgary for a few plays. His defensive play calling lost that game for us.
Ya ,I remember that one!!!

If I was the Coach of our defense I would curse too :roll:

I like Kavis, I think he was in a little over his head as a DC, but did decent work with the DB's. I'd like to wish him well, but since he's an argo I can't. :smiley: So I'll wish him good health instead.

Hate to diasagree with you BG , and by the way HELLO, HOW ARE YOU ?? .But if Reed had some offence to help him out, he wouldnt of been faced with the short fields that the other teams had to work with all the time .

Must of been pretty hard to get the guys motivated to go on the field when they were usually only off the field for 3 plays then right back on again .

I liked the idea when Marshall hired him and I wish they were still together !!!!

Oh I hope they do.

yes i was the Assistant Equipment Manager oh and u were the drunk up in the Stands right

Optimum word here - WAS