ARGOS.... 25 vs. CALGARY/ REFS.... 16

After only 3 days rest..............and a completely terrible show of pee wee reffing the ARGOS still WIN.........against , CALGARY and the REFS.

Has any one here seen 3 pens.........on a convert against 1 team.......?

There are tons for examples of one sided BUSH league reffing,.............but we WON , again. :smiley:

In my opinion the reffing was so one sided for CALGARY, it seemed like the ARGOS were getting on every second play......this ruined the game.

The REFS , seemed to also have a conference........after almost every call............. :roll:

BUT STILL............The ARGOS won , with great special teams and great defence.

LIVINGSTON, ran back 2 TDS........1 of 115 yards and 1 of 110 yards!!!!!!!!!

CFL Special teams player of the week?

Lucky to win.........? We seem to get lucky, allot......... :wink: :lol:

GREY CUP CHAMPS..................6 and 3............ :wink:

Great teams find ways to win.......against all odds. :wink:

WE ARE now OFFICALLY IN FIRST place in the EAST , and neither MONTREAL or OTTAWA , can catch us this week. :smiley: OTTAWA has a by and MONTREAL is 4 points behind. :lol:

WELL DONE ARGOS..........you beat EDMONTON in EDMONTON , and then after only 3 days rest.......you beat CALGARY, at home.

We still have a great football team. :shock: :smiley:

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez Hello there I would have expected that kind of comments from a Rider fan. The reason there were than many fouls on a convert was because they were offside!

As I pointed out to some Fellow BC Fans in this forum a few weeks ago, The Refs don't huddle in a dark hotel room and flip a coin on who they want to screw this week.

Comeon, you usually post much better stuff than that, don't drag yourself down on Ref bashing.

Get over it ht. Week in and week out, same sh*t. When is it gonna stop about the reffing?

We won...........and the reffing sucked............that is the truth.......if you saw the whole game.........the reffing was one sided the whole game.

I was at this game. Even the ARGOS were freaking out most of the night.

Time to celebrate another victory for my excellent CFL team.

WE WON any way, on only 3 days rest.

I guess we still have a great team , this year.

hellothere still a pain in the arse...check!

Ever think it was your view thats one sided, peanut?

where you at the game?

I was................and we also beat you last game.........

At least I am not RUDE . :lol: :roll:

Hellothere, I did not know some Argo fans are whiners! I think you should be happy your team won. I guess like sportsmen says the refs plan this every week to go against one team. Again if you complain about the ref's then you have concern about your team I would think.

Eskylo is a Stamps fan.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ENJOY your trip............SASK..........is a fantastic place to see a game on a nice day...........be safe........and B.C.'s on the road good luck charm :wink: :smiley:

Thanks I will enjoy my trip. Hopefully I break the trend.

R&W2005 You sound like my Grandson's Bantam coach. Last weekend I watched his game while I was in town and the coach said one of the smartest things I've heard in a while. After some questionable calls went against them the coach told the players at his half time speech:
"Guys, if we worry about two bad calls, and let those two plays dictate the whole game, then we are NOT a very good team."

Oh year they went onto win 35-21

Exactly a team that plays throw these calls will do well. If you dwell on the negitave of the calls your mind is not in the game. But I dislike is when fans even after their team wins has to bring up the bad calls our part time underpaid refs made. That is pathetic! Why is hellothere not talking about the two run backs? To me that would make sense. The other is when a team loses and well the ref caused the loss. Refs do not cause a team to lose. Good teams play through these missed calls. Big deal it is a game, refs are human and make mistakes. So Hellothere I hope you do not drive like you post.

the refing wasn't that bad, there was that one play where Alen whet down and then the stamps nocked the ball lose. but also when copeland triped and fumbled if they wouln't have blown that down nik lewis would have taken it back for 6.

and stop complaning you won the game any way

Ok, since we won I won't complain about the reffing, but it was bad tonight. Anyway awesome game by the Argos Special Teams.

What was bad was the stamps on special teams… on Livingston’s last gas to the end zone…the boy’s were huffing and puffing all the way to 4…n …5

I don't drive............. :lol:

We won , you didn't............I can blame the REFFS if we win, can't I?

AND............I am sure there are many SASK and WIN. fans who are happy that the ARGOS beat CALGARY after beating Edmonton, on only 3 days rest. :wink: :lol:

I can only think of one word to describe that game...................Ugly, Toronto plays some of the ugliest CFL games I have ever watched, but they win, thanks argos.

It's not how you win them, as long as it's a win.

Hey, have a good trip LB, btw was the banjo bowl on your schedule...

Thanks pigseye. Sure is. I’ll be the guy in the Lions jersey. My buddy I’m going with is a Riders fan but I’ll shut him up for ya. lol.