Argos 2005 eastern champs

By the way hellothere, the playoffs match-ups between Anthony and Damon are now tied 2-2. :wink:

I wish the Bombers could AT LEAST make it to the GC, after the last few seasons.

Even if they weren’t play in the GC next year in the peg and the two teams I most hated were playing, if I could, I’d still go. Would still be an incredible experience.

Cascadians (aka people of BC), read bolded paragraph above.

Wrong again HT
The Als are the 2005 eastern champs regardless of what happens next week.

Let me explain this post.
When the Als went down I was disgusted and honest thought they would lose. When they came back I wanted to recant or even delete the topic but I told myself "self, you posted it, Live with it now because if they do come back only to lose later you will look even worst'.
That plus the fact that if they do win I'll take the lumps, it will be worth it.

well, your half right Ro, Argos are the Champs in the Standings, but they aren't going to the GC.

Ah kanga out in left field again
The standings dont means squat.
The Als are the eastern champs

Well, in YOUR defence, I believe that the East champs are those that win though their standings, not thought one game.

So to me, the Argos are the East Champs, but Montreal is going to the cup.

it's like the president trophy in the NHL, almost

So why is there an eastern semi-final and final.
And how is your statement in my defence?
Also this is not the NHL
The Als are the eastern champs whether you believe it or not.

1. easy, to detremin who goes to the cup out of the best six teams (with CO to make that happen)
  2. your title is that 2005 East Champions are the Argos, this backs that up.

Montreal is going to the GC and will win it. Where they are the East Champs or not.

GO ALS!!!

what the heck are you babbling about now?

Ro just nod your head and move on.

Says the guy who adds a pointless post to every thread

oh yeah, I cheer on your team after they win and go to the GC as I'm been saying for the last few mouths, sure, those are pointless posts, this from the guy who says that I shouldn't compare the league to other sports AND YET DOES THE SAME IN HIS ARGURMENT ABOU THE CROSS OVER!!!!!!!!!

I'm really offended, not

GO ALS!!!!!!!!!

Kanga you will never understand

OH I understand alright, do you?

C'mon dude, we are fighting like children abou stupid stuff, we are bounsing off the walls here for no reason, we are both going for the same team in the GC, what's the point of tearing ourselfs apart before it???

I am neither tearing myself apart nor bouncing off the wall.

Just because you cherr for the Als I should accept your ridiculous statements

you don't accept my ridiculous statements, fine, at least you listen to me.

I really hate it when people start saying, "you're a fool, nobody reads you pointless stuff, you have no friends on this forum, you not a real CFL fan" when I love this league and try to see it whenever I can. That stuff hurts.

Ya know what
Stop making stupid posts learn to spell and maybe people will respect what you have to say

that is just it, any post I'd make is somehow a stupid post, I only have that spell check on my computer, not every computer I use has it. etc.