Argo's #1In The East

We stopped the playoff streak of the Skimos, and stuck er out, something Montreal couldn’t do against Saskatchewan.

I think this is our year. What a turn around, eh?

The next game is at the DOME Vs. SASK. where we can clinch 1st place in the EAST and you can see WENDY's KICK for 1 MILLION , as well!

Win or lose for the Argos next week, if Montreal wins it will still come down to the last game of the season in TO.

Very true , but at least we have clinched a home play off game today. :thup:

I want to see the KICK for a MILLION again , as well. :thup:

IF KENT AUSTIN WASNT THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON, THIS TEAM WOULD BE UNBEATEN, THE ARGOS SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEMS MAKING THE GREY CUP, THEY GOT NO EXCUSES.

oh please!
Unbeaten?
What colour is the sky in your world?

BTW they have lost since Austin left!

Besides, watching that game today, the Argos didn't play well. Beating EE should have been easy, but the Argos made it much harder than they needed to.

Argo's only play as well as the have to...reserve your strength for the real challenge.

The playoffs.

The rest of the season is a snap.

Since when is beating Edmonton at their home easy? No game is a givin especially when their facing elimination and have the leagues top passer.

The Argos defence was solid yet again. Stopping and stalling drive after drive, even scoring points. When the game is on the line, there is no better defence that I would want out there to win the game for me. The confidence this team has in stopping a winning drive is unmatched by any team.

Although the offence was not spectacular, they did stretch the field with some big plays that made up for the terrible field position all game. The offense has been the problem all year so there's really no surprise here. If they can score over 25 points, the defence usually will take it from there and that is how they will have to win the cup.

I expected a close game and was impressed the Argos could come into Edmonton and knock them out while taking over first place. Remember, this comes after everyone wrote them off after an injury ridden slow start.

Now that our season is done..... who am i kidding .... our season was done back in july!!! lol anyways as i was saying, now that the ticats season is done i will be routing for T.O. ... lets face facts the are a great team and work together like they are family. I could only dream Hamilton could do that.So Pinball and the gang.... good luck and bring it back to the east!!!!