Argonauts-Roughriders game rescheduled to Sunday July 24

So the right thing
To do
is to rest fajardo . Either we have a competent back up or not. Better to know now not in week 14. Two aces on the sidelines.Lets have a new game plan..Run the frikking ball.

Why the postponement at all ?
If the Riders can't stay out of trouble and be healthy - then Forfeit the game.
That's the only way the Argos will get 2 more points with MacBeth as the starting QB.

1 Like

tis is going to end up being a bad loss for the Riders… suspensions, covid and a rookie QB . Toronto is a team with a great D and the O is not too shabby…they should have beaten the bombers when they played but for dumbass kicking brain fart

This is a must win game for my hometown Toronto Argonauts. The final game to close out Week 7 has the Argos at Mosaic for Take 2. The Riders will be starting 3rd string quarterback Jake Dolegala :question: and have numerous starters injured :thinking: I'm picking the Argos by plus 10 points, they need to put a win streak together right now :bangbang: :anchor: :football: :canada:

1 Like

It is disturbing to think that COVID is still out there making people sick - enough people to cancel a game. The public need to be careful - this is summer when COVID numbers are supposed to go down - ask any doctor and it is not happening - this fall could be even more of a challenge for sports teams.

1 Like

Well the bright side the death rate has to be small or there would be bigger ramifications than a cancelled game.
I booked a one moth vacation to the Caribbean forty days ago. Hope i do not have to cancel due to Covid.

I too hope that you get to take that vacation. I don't want to be the voice of doom and gloom, but it does concern me that the reporting of COVID in Canada is controlled by mainly our provincial politicians. I have no idea what the details are for Canada - BUT in the USA the death rate is over 500/day! All I am saying is that this virus is still out there - and be careful.

2 Likes

That shortage of Ivermectin is really hurting the Riders now!

1 Like