Argo Tickets for Aug 26

For the last few days I have been trying, through their website, to purchase tickets to the Argos/Elks game on August 26. Tickets are not yet available. Plus, no one in the Argos ticket booth answers the phone or their email. What's going on?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Paul and sorry you are experiencing this

Try reaching out to Mike Hogan mike.hogan@mlse.com. Similar issue is being discussed on Argofans too.

2 Likes

The argo ticket site does feel off . They maybe waiting for further clearance from the government .

They have very few season tickets available on one side only . I doubt they sold that many seasons without a press release with the good news vibe .

It definitely feels off. The season ticket pricing is still based on 8 home games plus playoffs.

They're allowed 15K (outdoors) like any other sports team in Ontario and they have nowhere hear that many STs so I don't see why they can't accommodate them now before single game tickets go on sale.

I wonder how STHs are being accommodated in Hamilton and Ottawa right now.

Can't find single tickets anywhere, either in Hamilton or Ottawa, they are only selling the 3 game package or season tickets. They are waiting for clearance for unlimited seating in Step 4

I received this from Mike Hogan of MLSE:

Hi Paul.

Our ticketing department will be putting single game tickets on sale soon. The hold up is that we’re awaiting the government clearance for increased capacity for our games, which is expected any day.

Once we receive that, we can seat our season ticket holders in their preferred seats, and at that point single game seats will be on sale.

I apologize for the slow/no reply from our sales team. As you can imagine, they’ve been swamped with calls just like yours.

Don’t worry, you’ll be able to order the tickets you want for the game of your choice in the very near future.

Thank you for your patience…this has been a trying year for everyone.

Let me know if you have any problems after single game sales start. If you would still like a rep to call you, just say the word and I will reach out as soon as I hear back from you.

Thanks again.

Mike

3 Likes

Argos single game tickets will go on sale on August 12

1 Like

Mike - do we get the same seats as 2019?

Check your email, this email was sent out to season ticket holders this morning:

Hi Nathan,

As we near the return of Argos Football to BMO Field, beginning Saturday, August 21st at 4:00pm, we are thrilled to announce that as a member, you will be sitting in your Membership seat location for the 2021 season! This year’s package will consist of 8 games, including 7 regular season home games and one potential playoff game.

Our records indicate you have paid for your Membership in full, therefore no action is required. Your tickets are now available to access and manage digitally by logging into your Argos Online Account Manager. Any credit on account may be used to purchase additional tickets for Argos games this season. Any unused credit will be automatically applied to your 2022 Membership.

1 Like