Argo Ticat charity basketball game

The Argos are playing against the Ticats in a basketball game this Saturday in Oakville. If you are interested in tickets, see the info below.

I'm doing the Weekend to end Breast Cancer (www.endcancer.ca) walk in Sept, and was browsing their message board, and found the post below:

On January 13th my Husband and I are running a fundraiser to raise money for our walk. It will be held at Sheridan College in Oakville at 8pm. Tickets are $10.00. It will be the Toronto Argos against the Hamilton Ti'cats in a basketball game. It's titled Argos Ticats
Battle for Breast Cancer. A toronto Raptors player will be there along with Pinball Clemons and other CFL Players. We have had these games in the past with great Success. There will be Raffles and Draws. There will be all kinds of Breast Cancer merchandise on Sale and for donations. There is a DJ, Food and refreshments. Bring the whole family for a great night. Some of the teams will be dressed in
pink uniforms.
For more information e-mail us at fergy1@sympatico.ca
Maria & Fergy

If you email them, just tell them how many tickets you need, and they'll make sure they're left in your name at the door.
It takes place at the Sheridan College in Oakville 1430 Trafalgar Rd.
It starts at 8pm but you might want to get there early since there will most likely be a lineup.

I just hope I can come up with such a great event like this for when I start doing my own fundraising!

I'm an Argo fan, and my husband is a ticat fan, so it always makes for an interesting time.
Look for me when you get there, I'll be the one with the very short blue hair!!!

Too bad Byron Parker likley lives in the US. He would DOMINATE