ARGO game - Prepared and Disciplined

Let's hope this team looks prepared and does not look like a high school team like most of last year
where the other opponent outsmarts and is one step ahead of them on every play ..

The incrdible amount of penalties in the 2 pre-season games shows lack of discipline and thus questionable coaching and preparation . The off sides by the recievers and the pass interference penalties by the DB's have to stop.

In the end this is MB's responsibility for the team to look prepared and disciplined and not beat themselves . I am hoping there will be an improvemnt wit the 2 new co-ordiantors in MARSHALL and Gibson .

For the sake of team psychology, and to eradicate recent season frustrations, I would call this a must-win game. TiCats need to make a statement !

I think they need to make a good effort and play a good game with minimal mistakes and penalties .

If they can do that they will likely win . if they do lose , I could handle it if they perfotm as mentioned above

The incrdible amount of penalties in the 2 pre-season games shows lack of discipline and thus questionable coaching and preparation . The off sides by the recievers and the pass interference penalties by the DB's have to stop.
Most of the players that have been guilty of the offenses have been cut or put on the practice roster. I don't see how this relates to questionable coaching... Preseason is full of jitters and mental errors. That's what it is for.

Now, if this were to continue into our first four games or so with the same people doing the same things, then I would be getting on the coaching staff. We need a little patience and situational awareness here.

BTW, winning preseason games hasn't helped us in the regular season. Lets hope the trend reverses itself for this year!

My comments were based mostly on last season combined wit the two exhibition games this year
i found they looked the same as last year with all the penalties and metal mistakes

i agree there are jitters etc but what about the other team should they not be making the same mistakes ?