Argo changes for Saturday

I don't know if you've heard but both kicker Steve Christie and receiver Mookie Mitchell have been signed to the Argos' practice roster. Bishop will start backed up by Mike McMahon. Allen will be 3rd string.

An Argo-Cat fan

I thought McMahon was supposed to start. I was kind of pulling for him to do well, since we wasted him here in Detroit. Well, Bishop will likely struggle and Mike will get in there for some action.
Not that I'm an Argos fan, mind you, I just like Mike.

Charlie

All I've heard is about some guy who is famous for his supposedly good cookies. That's the wackiest thing I ever heard. What are they trying to do, fatten up the offensive line? :wink:

I thought it was Ben Zambiasi that was famous for his cookies.....

Well, I’ll tell you this. No cookie has much of a life expectancy with Big Ange in it’s viccinity. :wink:

Famous for eating them? :lol:

i think they are playing the loyalty card with Bishop.

That puts more pressure on Maas to win. If he loses to a back up, sparks will definately fly.

Jerkfaceloser wrote: I thought it was Ben Zambiasi that was famous for his cookies.....

Ticatsgrr8 wrote:
Famous for eating them?

You obviously never ate any of the cookies from his Westdale bakery. They were GOOD!

Oh, yeah now I vaguely recalling reading an article about in in the Spec. Big colour picture of him baking them. Is the bakery still there?

Long gone.

“If he loses to a back up, sparks will definately fly.”

right after saturdays game i was hoping it would be Chang VS. Bishop but as this week has progressed im willing to give maas a couple more weeks.

Well there are aggravating circumstances or circumstances aggravating depending on how you view Maas' recuperation from injury.

Is Maas suiting up on defence too? The Argos offence shouldn't affect what Maas does. If he puts up a bunch of points, and we lose by some crazy high score , then he shouldn't have to shoulder the blame. However, if we win a defensive battle by a score of like 12-10, I'm still upset with Jason.