Aren't the Lions Getting A Parade?

RoarLionsRoar wrote:

Go to the Ridout and pick-up some 14 year old girl. Oh wait, it closed down.

Don't knock the Ridout man, when we won the junior football championship in London (Catholic Central HS) and I was in grade nine, they let us underagers in and drink. Thank you Ridout, even though it was a dive and probably still is, it is no. 1 in my heart. :smiley:

Sometimes a thing without a parade is better than a parade where more time is spent with quality fans and the team on a podium. A parade is good, don't get me wrong, but not the be all and end all and doesn't have to happen every single time.

Agreed. I am from Quebec and we have plenty of proud Canadians here. The only thing that most of us hate are the Toronto Maple Leafs (I think it’s a law actually) :lol:

Lots of us here in Ontario can't stand the Laffs as well Crimson, you guys there aren't the only ones. What bugs me about Laff fans is that if you're not a fan of them, then you're not a true Canadian. But then, some of my fellow CFL fans think that about the CFL as well if you're not a fan. 8)

They act like they’ve won the cup every year. They haven’t reached the finals since 1967 when there were 6 teams in the league.

Just playing. Mother’s side of the family is from Montreal.

It's OK bclions. Maybe I am just being a little sensitive. I'm just tired of the small minority in this province giving the rest of us such a bad rap. It's all good dude! :thup: