Are You Happy With Wayne Shaw?

Karikari was wearing #49 in training camp... and if Shaw wasnt there today.... hmmmmm could it be? LOL

Crash: now that you mentioned that karikari wore # 49, I did not notice a # 12 out there......maybe.....our prayers have been answered :lol:

I sit corrected.

Maybe if we had a “go-to receiver” we could stop throwing all those out passes.

Given that Shaw could arguably be cut, you have to refill the position.

Sandy Beveridge is likely the #1 candidate, and yet there are people who aren't in love with him, either, so you get into a witch hunt until you can identify and train a suitable replacement.

And of course, there is a salary cap and a roster cap...and the Cats have a merciless monkey on their backs with an OLine that does not work, and reecivers that neither fight for the ball nor catch it when it is delivered to their fingers.

So there are some "priority" issues that the coaches must address before we fans get all happy with the moves, trades and actions.

Karikari is the number one candidate if Sam Young is back and Cody is not injured. Beveridge cant play fulltime safety.

Why do you see Beveridge as so limited? Every time he is on the field he is almost always around the ball and he hits quite hard.

I really really don’t see how he is limited and I think its insane that anyone ever thought Shaw should start over him. Sandy also had a great play to help us win our first game last year. He stopped Burris on the run short of a first down by a good 2-3 yards late in the 4th to give the Cats back the ball to then score the winning FG. I also notice that when Sandy is out there guys like Tay Cody rally around him more than Shaw.

move shaw outta here, try and make a trade from larose from edmonton.

looks like they agree

http://www.thespec.com/Sports/article/217954

finally baby. Maybe they can listen to us and match the white pants with black tops for the next game and use a 3-4 defence.

king2247, we got the point about 5 threads ago.

I'm very happy with him now, but I digress. LOL

Oski Wee Wee,

We gotta do better than Beveridge. He’s an ok football player and that’s about where I get off the bus.

Beveridge lacks the experience for me to judge him.

I see no reason why he can't play the position and get better at it.

Karikari, on the other hand is a proven safety.