OLine didn't protect him

OC didn't design plays for him

Receivers didnt' sacrifice for him

Wind worked against him

Best defence in the league

HC didn't give him enough reps

Etc, etc, etc,

Marcus Brady boohoo

Bottom line is Eakin stunk tonight and we lost the game. Accountability starts and stops at the QB.

Good post Mikey, it makes sense.

Try and sell it to Management and Coaching! They need to hear stuff like that, as they are plainly incapable of thinking it out for themselves...

It all starts with an offensive coordinator and then a line to protect the QB and punch holes for the RB's. It's going to be a long season. I quess we know why Joe Paopao was not the head coach.

Well I guess I should eat some crow also. I too thought Eakin should be brought in for some game reps when Maas was faltering if not only for a series or two. He(Eakin)really does s~ck ....now. You know what? so does Holmes.... now, and Ranek .....now, and Vaughn.... now, and I think based on his overall inability to sustain scoring this year we can add Maas to that list....now. Oh yea I think I need to add Brazzle to that last year- but he looks a little better...now. I'm sure there is a connection here somewhere- Can anyone help me find it?

Offence doesn’t work if you have a PLAY book
that a peewee team could read

Maas could make something out of nothing livendie, too bad Eakin can't. Sure the playbook is sh!t, but was in the playbook that threw 4 interceptions? Was it the playbook the constantly threw bad passes? Was it the playbook that looked like a scared kitten out there? No, it was Eakin. He play absolutely HORRIBLE, and should be let go, without a second thought. We don't need that kind of "performer" on our team. Ship him back to Europe.

As bad as the offensive line was, Eakin was just as bad if not worse.

When he did have time to throw the ball, his passes were off horribly.

Actually offense dosen't work when the playbook is too complicated and your own players can't read it...

I'm not making excuses for Eakin's performance either...However I'll not take any crap from somebody who has never played the game! :roll: Some people need to grow up!

The "Team" played "together" tonight "Poorly"!

Eakin started because Maas was not 100% and because the team had lost 5 of the last 6 with him at the helm! PERIOD! Some times you have to make a change to effect a change! :roll:

Now let's bring in a "Charlie Taaffe" who will clean house in the coaching dept. (nuff said) and salvage what we can of this season!

Better question… Are YOU happy that our season is over and Eakin will likely not get another chance?

The entire team sucked
The coaches should all be fired… every last one of them!!!

Every player on special teams should be released. They haven’t got a clue

The O-line should ALL be released. THEY stink.

Both QBs should be released

Where in the h-e-double hockey sticks do we go from here?

Homer Simpson?

Here's the way I look at it. Our team makes a very good quarterback (Maas) look mediocre a lot of the time. So how did you expect us to make a raw young guy look?

Iam very happy!! I had a great game day experience LOTS OF FUN!

OK I see the LSD is still working

hhahahahahahahahahhaaaa

It truly does not matter who the QB is. I do not believe that any of them are to blame for this debacle we are suffering through.

The Oline just plain stinks, the play calling is horrible and now many players look like they have given up.

The offense is so dead even a defibulator could not revive this corpse. I have said it in other posts and will say it again. Joe Paopao is the problem with the offense. His scheme was not successful in Ottawa and does not suit the players the Cats have.

Accountability does not start and end with the QB. Some else said this team makes a very good QB look mediocre, that is so very true. Why did anyone think a Eakin, and unproven rookie, had a snowball's chance in he double hockey sticks? Accountability starts and stops with the OC. He is responsible for implementing a scheme that works for the team and getting the players on the same page. Paopao has completely failed on both accounts.

I have always been a Ticat fan and always will be. When the Renegades were alive I finally got a chance to be a seasons ticket holder after spending the previous few seasons only being able to get a few games in a year. Paopao may be a heck of a good person but the bottom line is he stunk here in Ottawa too. Look at their record each season and look at their points for each season. Only because of a lack of result season after season was I happy he got shown the door.

Please do the sensible thing and show him the door asap. Bring in someone that can get this group to play together better. The season is over so why wait until next year.

Put yourself in Kevin Eakins Batman shoes.

You line up as a rookie QB against the best Defensive front four in the CFL with the best middle linebacker in the league as well.

They blitz at you around the ends ,you're line is out numbered...

Do you still want to stand in Kevins shoes?

Hike .....,you step back and are joined in seconds by Bombers up the middle and around the ends!!!

Aint living long like this am I ?

Well ,yes I'd like to stand in Kevins shoes and be the Ti-Cat QB ,but only a few plays than ...

"aint living long like this am I baby"...Waylon :cowboy:

I know quick release Danny Mac is the answer and Troy...
Aint livin long like this!

Storms never last do they ?

The sun will shine.

i think were going to have a quarterbacking controversy after this one.. boy, eakin played great last night, it kinda feels like we r bc from last year, mass is dickenson and eakin is printers? this is a tough one, who would you start

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rockin:

I like the list of who we should cut. This leaves us with 3 hours of cheerleaders!!!
Things are looking up. lol