Are you going to watch the Tiger-Cats take on Calgary?

Game time is 10:00pm, Sat. June 30th on the CBC (or AM900). The question is are you going to watch/listen?

Kind of a silly question to ask here.

Where you need to ask it is over on www.hamiltongrumpywetblankets.com

Looks like the 'silly' question got you to respond. I'll be watchin'.

Is the game on CBC? All the listings I can find only have it on RDS.

Yes it is on CBC.

OF COURSE I WILL ..:smiley:

Wish I was going with the team..

if i'm not watching it live, i'll be taping it.

of course i might just do both.... lol

Oh.... is there a game?

:)

I'll be watching it, but not on any ol' tv. I'll be at the game.

No I won't be going - I will be watching it on television.

I'll watching and taping it! :thup:

J.L....wear your colours...be loud and proud...we will be looking for you! :wink:

If you call passed out drunk, watching! By the time this game starts, I'll be an old man.

uh duh i will watch it and tape it :slight_smile:

What else am I going to do on a Saturday night… besides go out drinking… and even if that happens I’ll make sure the bar is playing the game.

I want to see what Chris Beauman can do.

I want to see what TChang can do. :rockin:

looking forward to a good game :thup:

It's going to be tough making it 'til 10:00 without cracking a few beers, but I'm going to hold out as long as I can.

By the way, I'm from Brantford, and most of the bars here will give you the old stink eye if you ask them to put on a CFL game (especially when the Jays are playing - yawn). Anyone recommend some bars in Hamilton that go all out for the away games (there's got to be some)?

I will definately watch the game as I cant wait to see how the cats will do this season with all the changes. Unfortunately the game is on so late, something the league should remedy next season. After waiting since the end of last regular season to watch my team play I feel a bit ripped off. Oh well, save the best for last I guess...

Slept in late this morning just so I could stay up to watch it on TV. (The Smirnoff coolers chilling in my fridge as well as the bottle of Drambuie I bought this afternoon will also help keep me up).

Hope the Cats kill the Stamps.

Slept in late this morning just so I could stay up to watch it on TV. (The Smirnoff coolers chilling in my fridge as well as the bottle of Drambuie I bought this afternoon will also help keep me up).

Hope the Cats kill the Stamps.