Are You a Season Tickets Holder?

are you a season Tickets holder
Yes or No
I am

I chose no, because I answered the question personally.

But

My Sons company has season tickets, so when I come down, we get to go.

Yes

We must have a pretty good walk up these days. Tonights game will be interesting but my initial prediction for attendance will be 37,600. Half the upper deck will be full, up to section 54, give or take a section. Will be fun

I have season's tickets despite moving to Alberta recently. I will continue to have season's tickets. I have a pretty good boss and I will be trying to make it back for as many games as possible.

I have only missed 2 Lions games at home since moving but I will be back for the final 2 home games at BC Place.

I've bought seasons tickets for the past 3 seasons (one seat for me and one for my dad) and I'm hoping that I can buy them again for next season :slight_smile:

My family is into our 52nd year as season ticket holders; my Dad and Mom were fans from the beginning, my husband and I have now taken over their seats. My son now also has season tickets.

NOW THAT IS DEDICATION!! :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :slight_smile:

Been a season ticket holder for 9 years now, I have tickets with my father. It's gives us a great opportunity to see each other which doesn't happen very much in the off season since we all have such busy lives.

You bet I do…I go with my daughter. She does not mind being seen with her dad at the games. We have had seasons Tix now for several years, and she proudly wears her #81 shirt to the games.

Thanks for the thumbs up…we stand proud and tall for our Leos

lionpridemama wrote:
"My family is into our 52nd year as season ticket holders; my Dad and Mom were fans from the beginning, my husband and I have now taken over their seats. My son now also has season tickets."

Extraordinary lionpridemomma!!
You've been added to my BC Lion "hero" list. The team could do worse than featuring your family somehow during some future home game. Many folks would like to see you @ center field receiving a hug from Loooo.

On an unrelated note:
Don't want to sound "preachy" but this has been eating at me so on an unrelated point, many of the knee jerk comments said in anger following the Sask. game were uncalled for especially when considering the terrific season we Lion fans have been treated to. I support the fact that posters are invited to these pages to speak their opinions but now hopefully as folks have the benefit of retrospect, the offenders will see their way clear and be a little more measured before hitting the send button folowing such an event.
In contrast, having been away for two weeks missing both those games, getting caught up here has been an unqualified pleasure. MHO

[quote="BJHunnicutt"]lionpridemama wrote:
"My family is into our 52nd year as season ticket holders; my Dad and Mom were fans from the beginning, my husband and I have now taken over their seats. My son now also has season tickets."

Extraordinary lionpridemomma!!
You've been added to my BC Lion "hero" list. The team could do worse than featuring your family somehow during some future home game. Many folks would like to see you @ center field receiving a hug from Loooo.

Thanks, BJHunnicutt......what a nice feeling to be a hero.
As a matter of fact, during the celebrations for the Lions 50th year, all 50 year season ticket holders were honored at center field and all were in receipt of a wonderful plaque in thanks for our support. There are a handful of families like mine, and even a couple of the first generation still coming to the games; my own mother, up until her death at 91, never missed a game broadcast. Those elders are my heros!
My Mom was also called by Looo and thanked for her and my Dad's long time support.

The more you speak the more I am amazed at the magnitude of your commitment.
You are a class family...every sports team's dream...following a class organization.
The very best to you lionpridemomma! BJ