ARE WE GOING TO GET A PASSING TOUNCHDOWN THIS SEASON????

WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME WE GET CLOSE TO THE GOAL LINE WE ALWAYS RUN THE BALL? THE END ZONE IS 15YARDS LONG SO YOU TELL ME THAT YOU CAN'T THROW A FADE OR CORNER ROUTE WHEN WE GET CLOSE?THAT TO ME IS A LITTLE STRANGE?

Eventually - The O LIne has to step up. Especially, Woodard, Thomas, Dyakowski, and Hudson. The offensive scheme perhaps has something to do with - however it is simple helmut on helmut blocking. If you are unable to protect the gaps or pick up a stunt - we have a better opportunity running the ball for a TD. AS I have previouslt stated - STEP UP

If we score 75 rushing TD'S and win i could care less if we throw for one.

This really is a non issue... we have a great running game and have a pretty good percentage inside the 10 yard line (Much better than previous years). If we didnt have to ever throw a pass I would be alright with it as long as we were scoring.

Last year we coulnd't get a TD any which way.

This year we're scoring a TD almost everytime we get close to the goal line.

That's one huge improvememnt over the last two seasons.

I don't care if it's a passing TD or a running TD.

However, when we're not close, it would be nice to see the occasional long or medium pass to the endzome for a TD. We don't seem to throw those passes anywhere near enough.

imagine what the rushing td rate would be like with radlein leading lumsden into the melee.

8) Is that you Julien ???? :wink:

Especially, Woodard, Thomas, Dyakowski, and Hudson?
Gee - isn't that almost the entire line?
Did anybody ever consider that the main reason why the O-line is sucking up is because last years' Offensive-line coach (can't remember his name) left to take another position elsewhere?
So - who replaced him? Because - he for 1 needs to be replaced.
And going back to the original question - when are we going to score a passing TD?
Not this year - 'cause everytime we get close, they blitz us to hell, so scampering for a TD is our only choice (or throwing the ball out-of-bounds).

:thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Did anybody ever consider that the main reason why the O-line is sucking up is because last years' Offensive-line coach (can't remember his name) left to take another position elsewhere?
And going back to the original question - when are we going to score a passing TD?
Not this year - 'cause everytime we get close, they blitz us to hell, so scampering for a TD is our only choice (or throwing the ball out-of-bounds).

Did anybody ever consider that the main reason why the O-line is **** up is because last years' Offensive-line coach (can't remember his name) left to take another position elsewhere? So - who replaced him? Because - he for 1 needs to be replaced
8) Ahh, no you're wrong there. Jeff Bleamer was our OL coach last year and he continues to be our OL coach this year !!! :roll:

Everyone's whinning about offensive production me included but lets face the facts, we did score 33 points last game.

So I'm guessing if the offence is performing the way it should have we'd have scored 66 points last game? lol

We’re averaging 22 points per game. Is that enough?

Only WInnipeg is worse, slightly behind us, and Toronto is a little ahead.

Defensively we’re the worst in the league, giving up an average of 30 points per game.

Nothing Wrong with Our OLinemen
It the Offence it Self.
Don't Blame George or Rest of Hoggies
This is Marcel Doing ..

Remember how bad the Al's Gave up Sacks last year.

They have Same OLine this year in Montreal just no Marcel.

Hey, you guys are finding the end zone this year, which is a dramatic improvement. While the complete absence of passing TDs is somewhat worrisome, as long as you’re putting up majors things aren’t so bad.

Keep in mind that Bellefeuille is running your offense. There is only so much lemonade you can make out of lemons. :wink:

To answer the title of the thread: yes.

yeah if you give it to:

Lumsden
P. Rod
Walker
Woodcock
Smith

Hate to tell you this Eagle
But it was DLine coach who left for Toronto.
Coach Bleemer was here last year