are there bloods and crips in canada??

Yep Hanthetank, Kanga and pappa all in their pink tootoo’s is a scary thought!

.........the bomber brothers jus hangin at their crib in winnipeg.......

http://images.art.com/images/-/The-Three-Stooges--B10045127.jpeg

That pic of those stooges, looked more like Stamp fans trying to find there seats, they sat in for the last 20 years...

.........lol........stirrin the pot hankman..........

Redwhite..... are you a season ticket holder..lol

..........indeed I am........Section C, row 22, seats 15/16........

.....so would that make you Curly, Larry, or Moe??

Thought so...which one of those guy's , is secret agent red05, or is he still trying to find the Stadium..

.........you two drinking again?..........those three are the dreaded bomber brothers.........the nastiest gang at Canad Inn stadium........we don't put up much with gangs here in cowtown..........there's been some vietnamese baddies running around shooting each other up..........suppose someone should stop that from happening, but they've been pretty good at thinning out just the gang members so far........

those hats are a dead give away Hank and you can just see the tips of their sh1t kickers.......definitely stamps fans doing their best impression of the supremes.....stop! in the name of love....

Chinese gangs are getting fairly prominent in Calgary, as are the bloods and crips. Each are more focused upon youths more than adults here, and while the Chinese are more like a clan (going around beating up opponents), the “American” gangs are more into drugs. The year after I got of Junior High, there was a drug bust there, with many students being suspended/expelled. Apparently, they had associations with those gangs. Also, they are not so racially homogeneous here (the bloods and crips), with an abundance of whites and others.

The biker gangs, which about 10 years ago were fairly prominent (and violent) throughout Canada, have waned in relevance. The Calgary Police has done a great job on them, and they’ve re-located to the countryside.

Canada has a higher crime rate then the US............and one fo the worst in the western world....................heard a mountie talking about that..........and one of the lowest ratio of people to cops

I have heard that as well but I have trouble believing it. I think it may be reported crimes as opposed to actual crimes but who knows

........I've heard this too, but it is misleading, somewhat.........Canada ranks higher than the US in crimes such as B&E, Car Theft and other crimes where there is no voilence against individuals, only property.........the US surpasses Canada in violent crimes such as murder, assault, wedgies, etc............

What about power wedgies?
You forgot about power wedgies!!!

Again I feel it is reported crimes. How many B&E for example in the poorer parts of the states go unreported because they are uninsured or figure that is the point?

.........'gawd damn Lulu, they done took my Jerry Springer DVD too, sons of b!tches'..........'you gonna report that Leroy?'.......'Nah, done stole them myself anyway'........

In Cape Breton this 8 year old kid was making fun of his 5 year old sister so his 300lb dad beat him with a broom stick. THE DAD ONLY GOT FINED 250$!!!

the place i got that from said that canadians are alot more likely to report a crime than americans. that may be why. now i have never heard that canada had a higher crime rate than america, but even if they do, i know america has higher murder, assult, and rape rates than canada. canadians kill with guns, americans kill with nukes!!!

ok, that was uncalled for, canadians are cool. except for this one exchange student in my old class. he was too freakin smart, had to get EVERYTHING right, and asked 14373445 questions a day. i was like “dude, just STFU!!!”