Are there any Irish Connections with Frank & George McMahon

Hi, I am an Irish fan of all things Gridiron Football, have been folowing CFL since it was shown on Screensport here in Ireland in 1980s, although there was a long gap between it being on our screens again (2015). I am currently researching Irish Connections with American and Canadian Football for a College Project and wondering if anyone knows of any Irish Connections with Frank & George McMahon.

I know they were born in Kennewick, WA, and helped fund the building of the Calgary Stadium, but despite the names I cannot find any Irish connection so far. I am hoping they were like the Rooney's in Pittsburgh or Terry Kelly in the NHL or the O'Malley's at the Dodgers in that they had Irish Grandparents even if they were not born in Ireland? Does anyone know of any connections? Thanks in advance. Enda

…howdy enda, thanks for asking this question…your guess is as good as anyone’s here, unless someone chimes in with some previously unknown trivia knowledge…

…the big museum in town here is the Glenbow Museum…

..I would contact someone there as that institution would have any records available of the McMahons and perhaps any history on their family…

Thanks RedandWhite!