Are The Bombers Juicing?

lol, I’m not a stalker, but if you click on latest posts you’ll see threads from all forums…this one had to do with the Bombers.

3 Likes

And yet, it’s clearly on the Tiger-Cats section of the site. You know - “Safe Haven” and all that.

I haven’t gone against any forum rules, haven’t badmouthed anything TiCat.
But if my presence here makes your Haven a little less safe, I’m sorry.

1 Like

"We mostly don't even think about you guys."

And yet Bomber fans constantly seem to be on the Ticat site. We know you all secretly wish you were living in the Hammer and cheering for the Ticats :wink:

1 Like

Ha! Is that you, Prince Machiavelli??? :smiley_cat:

1 Like

We just click on ‘forums’ from the menu at the top and this thread pops up with all the others. What makes you think it’s in the Tiger-Cats section only?

This thread is in the ‘general’ section. That’s how it comes up when we click on ‘forums’. What makes this a ‘Ticats’ thread only?

Don’t bite me. Just asking.

The URL.
The Tiger-Cats logos all over the page.
The Tiger-Cats threads in the Tiger-Cats section of the site.
The NAME of the darned Forum.
The thread exists in the Hamilton Tiger-Cats section, as clearly labelled under the thread title.
How many more ways do you wish me to point out the blindingly obvious?

I think threads in team specific areas get copied to the general forms.

Indeed! There’s a very calculated method in all of this madness. :rofl:

Oh, this Machiavelli quote is perfect for you! Here, it’s yours. Consider it a gift, and don’t look in the horse’s mouth!
Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.

1 Like

Methinks you need to take this up with whoever runs the CFL forums. This thread is listed under ‘latest’. I had no idea there was some sort of club membership needed to comment.

1 Like

It’s right under the Thread Title…(Hamilton Tiger Cats)

1 Like

See the little yellow square under the thread title & beside it it says “Hamilton Tiger Cats”? That tells you what forum it’s in.

So no, we don’t need to take it up with whoever runs the forums. Yeesh. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

So… if the icon beside the thread happens to be a club logo that isn’t our own then I should ignore it. Is that what you’re saying (typing)?

This the first season I paid much attention to CFL forums so I’m sorry if I stepped on any toes here.

There’s been a few posters from other teams that continually ignore the forum rules about respecting the home fans of a given forum. So you may be seeing some frustration from Ticats fans’ because it’s obvious (from you not seeing it) that the individual club forums are not as easily distinguished as they used to be because of the new forum software.

No harm, no foul. But you’re in the Ticats section of the site and there’s some guidelines (although rarely enforced) about being in the team forum vs the CFL forum.

1 Like

We might let you join, but there may be a hazing ritual which may or may not have something to do with being rude to a goat :goat:

3 Likes

I skipped to the end. What’s the consensus - juicing, or no juicing?

Again? I had to be rude to a goat when I applied for my Costco Membership.

4 Likes

@bobo82 is usually in charge of hazing.
he can be very creative

3 Likes