ARE THE BB'S ON THE RIGHT TRACK? COMMENTS WELCOME!!

LET'S LOOK AT THE BB'S WHERE THEY STAND AND LET ME KNOW IF WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK, OPINIONS WELCOME, LET'S SEE WHAT WE HAVE DONE SO FAR, WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

DEFENSE - LET US START BY SAYING WE SHOULD BE THE TOP 2 ON DEFENSE THIS YEAR (ON PAPER), THE D-LINE WITH CANADA, WALLS, BROWN, DANTE BOOKER AND NATE DAVIS APPARENTLY (VERY STRONG) SECONDARY, WELL WHERE DO I START (NOT INCLUDING THE YOUNG KIDS LOOKING TO PUSH FOR JOBS_ THE M&M'S ARE BACK, KYRIES HEBERT, BARRIN SIMPSON,DAVEN BUSH, GREG MOSS, COREY JENKINS, IAN LOGAN, FULBRIGHT, CHRIS MARTIN, OCKIMY AND THE LIST GOES ON. VERY STRONG I WOULD SAY!!

OFFENSE - RECIEVERS ARE LOOKING GOOD WITH MILT, ARMSTRONG AND BRAZELL, STODDARD, FRANKLIN, AJ3, ATKINSON AND THE 2 GUYS FROM COLLEGE WE SIGNED (GREAT GROUP), QB - SAME OLD STORY, GLENN AND 2 ?? , CAN THE YOUNG QB'S OUT OF COLLEGE MAKE 2-3 STRING, I THINK THEY NEED A YEAR AND WE SHOULD SIGN BANKS.

OTHER THAN THAT WE ARE LOOKING STRONG AND I KNOW I CRITICIZE TAMAN ALOT, BUT HE HAS NO EYE FOR QB'S AND TRADES PICKS LIKE CANDY, OTHER THAN THAT HE IS DOING FINE.

GO BOMBERS IN 07 :cowboy:

i beleieve that booker ended on the poractice roster and is a free agent. ron warner is also back, and doug brown seems to think very highly of him. were also converting wilson because there is no spot for him on the o-line. davis needs to show up in shape, if he does, then we'll have the best defensive line in the league. however, warner doesnt want to be here, and died off a bit through the season, either that or coaches got smart and double teamed him. wilson doesnt want to be on defense, and davis is davis. like aid he needs to come back in good shape, and well re-habbed. looking at these options.... i sure hope taman signs booker just incase.

our secondary does look as solid as ever, irs pretty crazy actually. linebackers, if we re-sign charlton i think were good there, so defence is gonna be very good.

offense, like you said we gotta get banks back here. at least he knows the bloody system. we cant just continue to throw the college boys in there, we need to give em at least one season at 3rd IMO.

offensive line look fantastic. goodspeed, j.jones for the import, NI gaurds, sheridan val st. germain, Green, fiaconi. center kahn fiaconi picard, and the NI tackle weve been anting for a long time in gauthier. that line has great guys and a lot of depth.

recievers, as u said stegal brazzell armstrong. arjei franklin is a guy im hoping they start at the NI pot. this guys the next ben cahoon. at least give him 45% of the playing time anywase. stoddard is stoddard, although i did see him drop more then his usual amount last year. this guy needs to be put at slot, hes simply not fat enough for wide out. hes a good reliable reciever for picking up the first downs though. a guy that interests me is this keegan charecter the bombers brought in a while back. i think he was an all star along with franklin or something.

ron ockimey is also gone due to free agency.
but logan could develope intoa very good canadian safety. need to develope him as well

Mccords another guy id like to see back here

This team is looking very strong. Once the outside lb spots are filled, I really dont see a weakness at any starting position.

Just past last mid-season I posted my thoughts about cutting the deadwood. From the moves made so far I have to say that I'm very happy with the moves so far.

In my critique I called for Dave berry's head, and I have to admit that I was being harsh. Nice to see that Dave B and I were on the same page regarding the deficiencies in the assistant coaches.So long as the offensive coordinator does not hate Sir Charles and the QB and receiver coachs actually do thier jobs, this team can be in the top 3.

All indicators pointing upward! This season should be a good one.

Team looks prime. Le Goupe Gris is coming to where the mosquitoes call home.

I no this thread is a little old, but i was reading it and it can have a whole different meaning with these last 3 post errors...
Stoddard is not fat enough to be a wideout,
DAVE? Berry is now the coach...
and the Grey Group is coming to Winnipeg!!!

i think they got what it takes to win it all, glenn jus needs to get the skilled guys the ball and not b a hero

[quote="BomberBoy19"]
DAVE? Berry is now the coach...
quote]

Dave I said
Doug he said
Doug I said ....

We can now officially add Quintin McCord to the Offense, great job!!! and Sullivan as well..... now let's get Banks signed already.

Grey Cup Is Coming Home To The Peg In November

Wait till camp.

Injuries screw everything up.

Why does everyone seem to hate Taman so much? We have a wicked team going into training camp!

And who do we have at the other OLB spot?