Applaud the effort but what the Heck happened in the Peg?

Ottawa had nine more first downs (26-17), more total yards (418-395) and controlled the time of possession (33:38 to 26:22) but on each of their appearances inside the Winnipeg 30, the Renegades had to settle for field goals. Ottawa squandered opportunities to score while getting the ball at or inside the 10-yard-line.

"We didn't finish drives," admitted Renegades starting quarterback Kerry Joseph, who went 30-of-42 for 311 yards and a touchdown strike to Yo Murphy with under a minute to play in the game. "We moved the ball up and down the field but just couldn't find a way to punch it into the end zone."

Time for the bye week, refocus and go into Montreal primed…

Bend but dont break Rod Rust defence and 17 points off turnovers were the difference in this one, penalties really hurt both sides as well. The 75 yard TD to Brazzell at the end of the half was the back breaker.

Turning point of the game was the long BOMB to Brazzell. He took it to the house and that's what hurt you guys the most. Especially, since you had to only settle for field-goals. See you guys on the 16th of September! Good luck....UNTIL THEN!

i'm i the only one who thinks the ottawa touchdown was incomplete becasue he touched the ball to the ground while catching the ball, they called stegall for doing that last year. i only saw the last part of the replay while channel surfing though