Apparently....

....I am the only Stampeder fan left on this forum....

.....Wilson?....Wilson?!....

....WILSON!!!!!!.....ahuahuahuahuahuahua-no-no-no-aaaaaaa-wilson-aaaa-wilson-aaawilson----i'm so sorry wilson---hurhhurhhurh....

It's the same in the Eskimos board. Funny how the Ottawa board sees more activity, yet that city doesn't even have a team. :lol:

I don't think there is much to say really at this time of year except Stamps are the Grey Cup champs!

Not really any new news coming out of Stamps nation so far. Will probably see next month if any of those NFL try-outs for Deangelis, Dales, Browner (any others?) go somewhere. Will Dave Dickenson finally hang them up?...Huffer better be looking for more backup QB help in any case. I hear Kevin Glenn is available! :wink:

I thought DD already announced his retirement...

Yup!

Has he? I have seen nothing official on that (send links/quotes if there are any). I know he was/is definitely contemplating it/asked about it just after the season was over, but it was not mentioned as a definite thing at that time. With another concussion last season, it’s probably for the best anyway he hang them up already with that situation apparently getting no better. Of course it may be out of his hands if Huffer tells him to shut it down, at least if he wants to remain with the Stamps in some coaching capacity much like Jason Tucker up in Edmonton.

It took me a while to track it down, but I knew I posted it. Here's the topic:

[url=http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33025&p=544505&hilit=dickenson#p544505]viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33025&p=544505&hilit=dickenson#p544505[/url]

He doesn't specifically say, "I'm retiring," but I think it's pretty clear that he is.

Thats okay R&W, if Wally does that ultimate dumb move, and brings Printers back to BC, maybe I'll join you as a Stamp fan! Maybe if that happens, I'll let you and Turkeybend "bid" for my support! :wink:

Now it's official: http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=265682&lid= ... lines_main

Timmy Chang is available now, he might be someone the stamps can groom to eventually replace Hank.

Considering he played for Hawaii, I gotta think his numbers are slightly inflated...

True, I just think he's got a lot of untapped potential and a coach like Hufnagel, I think, could really help realize his full potential.

Come to the Ticat board if you need something to talk about. We may not talk much about the Stamps, but there's always some, let's say, interesting conversations taking place. And there's like 10 new threads everyday!! When you're 3-15, I think a lot of people need their voices heard!