Apolgy to Saskargo

how abou the boxing kangaroo flag? or the aboriginal one? or that new design a posted?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're kidding right??

As much as the riders are going to win the cup!!!

we are on a role tonight......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good on you mate. :smiley:

Hmmmmmmm we riders fans are being slammed........by a lady who has shown her lack of knowledge about football again.......and again......and again.........and who's ideal of brillance is to shout "you suck"...........and by some Aussie............who fills this forum........with joke postings.........at least I hope he's joking........well we shall see what happens tomorrow........Winniepeg is always tough after labour day..........but if with any kinda luck...........maybe we can win another one and see if we can turn this season around........

.....GO BOMBERS...............

Madmaxxx, Why is it that you say Saskargo knows nothing is it because she has a different opinion then you? And our Aussie friend is posting joke threads for your entertainment. Just maybe max you should check out the postings with Billy Soup he took one for the kneelon! Is this going to be like riderfans.com where only rider fans opinions matter. At least there are some rider fans here that do not question ones opinions and you I believe are not one of them.

Thanks rewhite2005,
Just because I don't agree with your opinions Madmaxxx, doesn't mean I don't know anything about football.Everything you riders say,I can tell you different.It just makes you mad that I don't cheer for the green and white since I'm from Saskabush.I can tell it like it is about Saskatchewan and the people there too.
I don't hate Saskabush,It is just easy to make fun of the people.Like I said before if you can't make fun of the place your from,then there is something wrong with you.
All the facts you riders have came up with are good ones.However,I have shot them down.

I can say the same thing but to you saskargo. But you will still try to say I have no knowledge of football.

and redwhite I am not sure if you are slamming me or piting me. or what. but hey whatever.

i'd say saskargo has a pretty good idea of what she is talking about when she is talking about football...she just says it in ways that are brutaly honest. some rider fans say the same things year in and year out, and it always seem that those predictions never come true.....u know what comes next? beaking...it's part of football, dont talk if you can't handle what comes when you're wrong....you're not the only people gettin beaked, you're just the only group who takes it so personal

hmmmmm i can't say your wrong Eskimos32001...........and I ca't say I'm taking anything an anonymous if somewhat annoying person on a chat room is saying personal........so how come your rising to her defence if we are not to get personal???.............beaking is what its all about..........the Eskies getting spanked last nite...........Argos going down again this week..............its all about slam...........but it does seem odd that riders fans are suspose to take Saskargos slams..............and we are to just shut up and take it.......I don't think so..........and its not cause she has difference opions......cause of course the limit of her opion is Riders suck...........and if Saskargo can't take a little slam.........

madmaxxx, that's one of the most ignorant and sexist things I've ever heard. Dummy up already.

Jawhol Herr Commadant.............it will not happen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not saying you should sit there and take it, i've taken heat for the esks performance last night....maybe it's not you...this is just a pattern i've realized in rider fans...don't take it so personal, and realize that 3 other teams are getting beaked this week. maybe you don't pay attention, but it happens.

saskargo has taken slams...sometimes she has handled it well, sometimes not......and i've seen numerous posters around here with the words "esks suck" in the majority of their posts....ahem turkeybend, Eskyloahem but i dont take it personal.....i dont freak out every other week

Show me one post ive written that says "Esks suck"

Cry me a fliippin river mdmaxx.
I slam you riders,because you deserve it.You guys come on here and say riders this,riders that.
I can take the bash.I'm just waiting for you rider fans to bring it.
Everything you guys have said,I have given my explanation why my Argos are better.I also give credit to your running backs.I'm not ignorant like you guys.Ever see me bash anyone else?No!!!!
Maybe if you guys had something to yap about.That is why you get the riders suck.
Not ONE rider has won an arguement with me on this forum.
You guys don't have no facts to back you up.
Do you see me bashing the ti-cats on their loss today?No,Because I respect the fans.They also beat us last week.Did I cry about our loss to them?No.
I said the better team won.
When you riders start showing respect.Then I MIGHT give you respect.Until then,bring your little facts.

maybe it’s not you then…my apologies…there is a stamp fan here with a signature that says esks suck

Saskargo. In football terms what did you think of the Riders / Bombers game tonight/

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Like watching tag football.
What do you expect for both teams fighting for 7th spot?

No, I'm not joking, I am heavy and I ate my brother, so get your hand off it, Max!