Anyone want to play in the NHL??

Came across the following website and found it pretty entertaining. It falls into the stupid but funny category. If you have a few minutes, it is worth a look.

http://home.comcast.net/~stadiumpublishing/nhlacademy/

LOL

I'D ONLY PLAY IN THE NHL IF THE JETS CAME BACK.

I can't get by the stupid goalie simulator..... kinda sad hey? :slight_smile:

Sweet.....confidence level of 1325.....that stupid shrink ray got me down, but I rebounded.....

I think I had a best of 70.... maybe I shouldn't play video games against you for money jm02.....

My only excuse would be that it's harder to move the goalie with a laptop mouse, but I have the external regular kind on it, so that blows that excuse out of the water. However, I guess I didn't need to say that. Loud part quiet, quiet part loud again.... :slight_smile:

Don't worry about the moves, just bock the shit coming at you and watch out for the fucking ray.

Still having toruble wth the goalie though.

You have to worry about the moves, KK, otherwise your score only increases by increments of five and ten, rather than by the hundreds.....

I'm playing for the elafs as goalie

Ugh ... I don't want to play in the NHL as long as it's got those stupid lines behind the net, and games "settled" by drawing straws, I mean, a shootout ...