Anyone remember Poida?

Long-time CFL fan... older posters might recall me...
I do my CFL posting mostly on the Globe these days...
Anyway... there's a real anti-CFL poster by the name of Poida on there... I believe he got banned here and TSN... a real troll...
Anyway... if anyone feels like defending the honour of the CFL... feel free... the guy is driving me nuts...
I mean TO and Hamilton crowds issues aside... crowds are very strong... TV ratings are frankly amazing... Grey Cup is insanely popular... Canadian expansion is a real posibility...
I just cannot understand the CFL hate...

how did he get you banned?

not me... he got banned for his anti-CFL rants...

oh, good. that's the key.

For someone who hates the CFL so much, he/she seems to know a lot.
Also, isn't it odd that he/she wastes so much time on something they claim is bush league?
I guarantee you he/she is some snot nosed high schooler. I wouldn't get worked up about someone hiding behind a computer spouting off.

There is a sizeable segment of Canadians who "hate" the CFL, and irrationally so. They are on every message board and on every NFL team site. They will pounce on any pro-CFL comments with a diatribe against Canadian football. They mostly sound like snot-nosed teens, but they seem to be everywhere. You rarely see an American poster who hates the CFL...they might ridicule it, belittle it, or ignore it, but few will spout the virulent hate towards the CFL like these pro-NFL Canadians. Perhaps they have an inferiority complex and latch on to the NFL to be part of the "in" crowd...and despise the CFL and hope it folds because it might portray Canadians as being bush league in the eyes of Americans? Anyway, regarding Poida and others, it's best to ignore them rather than feed the trolls.