Anyone know what Quinnie did wrong?

Willie Quinnie is mentioned as being involved in an off-field incident which led to his release.

Anyone know anything about this?

now, if I was a member of the media, I would speculate that it probably had something to do with someones daughter.

now, if I was a member of the media, I would speculate that it probably had something to do with someones daughter.
Don't speculate! Don't even suggest anything you're not sure of.

exactly, try telling that to the assinine media

exactly, try telling that to the assinine media
Nice! If only the denizens weren't conditioned to look for gossip in the pages of paper we buy.

you do realize that by typing that in here it will become a full blown ken peters article tomorrow in the Spec right?

would it have anything to do with the guy not being able to hang onto the ball ??

I think he was let go because of the return of kahlil hill and the returning ability of davon fowlkes...quinnie was therefor expendable...although now with hill gone it doesnt look like such a great move getting rid of him, wonder if he will be back or desjardins thinks he has the case of the dropsies

davon fowlkes wasnt even in teh picture back then, he wasnt even in any of our minds becuase he was on teh practice roster. Quinnie+fumble=released

Quinne was released cuz he was garbage. Next question.

Quinne was impressive on runbacks but, as I recall it,

Davon Fowkes made a “big play” taking a long one in for a TD

and THEN Willie was released, black’n gold.