ANYONE KNOW THIS ANSWER ???

WHAT IS THE LOWEST POINT TOTAL FOR A WINNING TEAM IN A GAME ???

11 FOR THE ARGOS YESTERDAY MUST BE CLOSE ?????

NO I DON'T.
I COULD LOOK IT UP BUT YOU DON'T SEEM TO NEED MORE REASONS TO BE ANGRY, NO SIREE...YOU SEEM PLENTY ANGRY ENOUGH.

LMFAO

1933 Grey Cup

Toronto vs Sarnia @ Sarnia, Ont.

Toronto 4
Sarnia 3

1947 Playoffs

[b]Toronto vs Ottawa @ Ottawa, Ont.

Toronto 3
Ottawa 0[/b]

anything since WWII ????

Like since they started wearing helmets and shoulder pads ?

I remember the Tiger-Cats losing in Edmonton 5-1 in the mid-seventies. I can still picture quarterback Rick Cassata driving the 'Cats deep into Eskimos territory for the winning score,in the dying seconds of the game, only to be intercepted by the Eskimos inside the five yard line.

Yep. Aug. 31 1976

You cant stump the mighty one, you just cant.

Looks like the lowest score for Hamilton in a win was Oct. 23 1965

Ham. 6 Mtl .2

Rico Cassata, the last I heard of him he was running a sports gambling outfit in Ottawa in the mid-90s,still living off the fame of his 73 GC win with the RR.

I remember him all to well, Zontar. My brother loved the guy and the Ottawa Rough Riders. Cassata throwing passes to Hugh Oldham!!! He always saved his best for the Tiger-Cats and beat us several times during his tenure in Ottawa. Bob Shaw brought him in as back-up insurance, in the twilight of his career. He was from Buffalo and the last I heard of him he was running a restaurant in Tonawanda, where he starred in high school football.

For a more recent example... I believe that Toronto beat Memphis 9 - 7 in 1995.

What a coincidence My 8 year old son asked me the same question on Saturday. I said I wasn't sure but I said I knew there were lots of NFL teams that won with 6-3 scores or 3-0 score but wasn't sure about the CFL.

Pretty Sad when your 8 year-old picks up on the fact that we are so pathetic that we basically have to shut the other team down and hope to win with 10 points or less. :roll:

WHAT IS THE LOWEST POINT TOTAL FOR A WINNING TEAM IN A GAME ???
I think the Boston Bruins beat the Montreal Canadiens 1-0 last year.

That’s pretty low too.