Anyone going to Winnipeg

Anyone making the trip out to the 'peg for next weekend's game?

I’m from Winnipeg and cheering for Hamilton, and I’ll be at the game. :slight_smile:

I would've gone and stayed with family but its a 21 or 24 hour drive depending on which way you go or your first born child for a plane or train ticket.

I moved there 5 years ago..... aint NEVER going back.. I'll watch this game on TV thanks!!

Yes, I cashed in frequent flyer points a couple of months ago…fly there in the morning, fly home in the evening…never imagined that the game would mean so much.
red24

If someones paying for fuel and my ticket all drive .... No jokes I have a supercrew pickup just waiting .....

:thup: :rockin:

We have a motorhome at our disposal we were going to plan a trip but we decided against it instead we're banking on a semi-final win and packing up and making the trip to the big o' if we make it, fingers crossed, since we are guaranteed a playoff spot now.

True, we are guarranteed a playoff spot? :?

YES !!!!!!!!!! MY GIRLFRIEND AND I ARE GOING AND WERE STAYING WITH HER BROTHER.

SHOULD BE FUN. WERE SITTING BEHIND THE HAMILTON BENCH. LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSKEE WEE WEE !!!!!!!

GO IF YOU CAN, WE NEED ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN GET !!!!!!!!!!

The only way we don't make the playoffs is if BC/EDM tie their game and we lose to the Bummers.

The good thing is that the BC/Edmonton game is Friday night so we'll know where we stand when we play Sunday. Of course, the plan is to win anyways so we don't need to worry.........but it will be nice to know anyways.

At the end of the day, we want a home playoff game so losing isn't an option. :smiley: