Anyone going to Calgary?

My son and I are going to the west final. It would be fun to hook up with other Lions fans. Maybe we could all meet before the game somewhere....

I sure wish I could!

But cheer extra loud (on all of our behalf).

Good job on going the extra mile(s) in support of the team. You rock. :thup:

I plan on talking to a couple of buddies about it as long as I can get reasonable airfare.

Tickets should be easy to come by — just call-up that bus company in Regina that was already selling a WF package to Cow-town. :lol:

No but I’m going to Penthouse Massage in Edmonton

Canucks are always sold out anyway how would that effect it?

Im thinking about it would there be a section for BC fans?

I will be at the game next week!!! And I can't wait!!!

I was in cow town for the game on the 1st and I had stuff thrown at me and was booed all game.

I am hoping to see more Lions fans out for the western final so I have some support!!

GO LIONS GO!!!

I can' t take it anymore.Dupsdell...F..K Off!

OHH thats right, Didn't you say I'm done with the Lions!!! The LIONS were going to lose to the Roughriders!! Lions season is over!!!! I'm going on the Canucks bandwagon. Did i miss anything you say last week Dupsdell?? OHH yes forgot ,you said BEFORE THE SEASON FINALE AGAINST Calgary last week that you believe that they (The LIONS) still had a shot at winning the cup!!! But if they do its a fluke??? Anymore contraditions Dupsdell?? So if that the case,Why are you on this board if your done ?
If they beat Calgary you'll be the first one to jump back on the bangwagon as usual. The Canucks wouldn't affect the attendance for the WF since the game starts at 1pm. Unless you expect the game game to go more then 6 hours.
So Dupsdell since you can't give us a attendace figure in Calgary you decided to give us a weather forcast for next week game ,telling us its going to rain!! Just WOW!! How often are long range forcast to be accurate??, Its Alberta. Its snow in the summertime over there too Dupsdell .
You sir are nothing more then a bandwagon fan who only cheer when their winning, and an absolute TROLL when their losing.

Dupsdell, BC Lions do not suck, they are going to OWN Calgary Stampeders, and when they do ima rub it in your face. Get off this forum, I am sick of you. BC LIONS ARE AWESOME AND ARE GOING TO WIN THE GREY CUP.

GO LIONS GO!!!

there will be a couple of us sporting orange in mid section K

what jman2 said!

We are going…got the cheap seats section KK…spending our children’s inheritance, with their blessing!!
Not sure where we are staying but will be on the lookout for other orange and black!
YES WE CAN!!! :cowboy: :smiley: :smiley:

[b]Who care about the canucks? My friends and I sure DON'T! The LIONS come FIRST in my Large Circle!

The Leos will WIN the game that COUNTS against Calgary![/b] :cowboy:

went on line and got row 5 at mcmann we are driving up friday after work and the boys are going to make us proud.

I have 4 for sale. Paid 145 for 4, will sell for 100.00 for all 4 Section I Row 61

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE GAME ON SATURDAY!!!

WE HAVE PRIME SEATS RIGHT BEHIND THE LIONS BENCH
Section S
Row 7

I AM CONFIDENT THE LIONS WILL MAKE THE TRIP TO CALGARY WELL WORTH IT!!!!

GO ORANGE!!!!!