Anyone Buy OTHER Teams Jerseys?

6 Likes

Imagine all THOSE diapers in your landfill. One day in the not too distant future scientists will have to come up with a biodegradable football helmet or mankind will be doomed. I never thought it would end this way.

No opponent gear for me and also I’ll never use my 2021 Grey Cup scarf either. Bad Karma ( plus risk of rashes, of course)

I'll wear the jersey of any team as long as it's competitive.

1 Like

I unfortunately was wearing my 2014 Inaugural Season scarf but somehow lost it waiting in line for the Grey Cup . Luckily they were handing out the Grey Cup souvenir scarfs upon entry at the gate . So long story short unless I buy a new scarf the only one I have for now is my 2021 Grey Cup scarf .

On another note my son and I and a few of his buddies were at the inaugural season opener at BMO in 2016 . Each person in attendance got a souvenir T-shirt that was hung over each seat . Not surprisingly they were coloured in Argo blue with the team name and logo emblazoned across the front . I ended up giving mine to a girl I knew at the time who was an Argo fan . My son left his on the Go Train and his two buddies threw theirs in a trash can . :grinning:

1 Like

My son and I have Riders jerseys. My son also has a Ti Cats jersey. Riders and Cats our two favourite teams. I'm number 5, my son is 15. 5 is the big number in Tunisia. Mommie's folks are from there.

I have 19 CFL jerseys while The WOMAN has 22 CFL jerseys. (Can't buy a jersey for myself unless I buy her a jersey as well, now can I? Plus she's gotten many of my hand-me-downs from the previous century.) My two most recent CFL jersey purchases were retro Edmonton Eskimos jerseys for obvious reasons. All mine but one have #3 stitched upon them. All hers have #7 stitched upon them.

Here's a quick look at some of my CFL jerseys:

Note that they all aggressively feature a Radically Canadian patch which I specifically added!

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve browsed on the sites to order a customized jersey. It seems like Hamilton has the best selection. For some teams, they go no larger than L and I don’t know if that’d fit me.

Since this picture was taken I've added "50 Tiger-Cats" patches from 2000 just to the upper left of the #3 across from the Radically Canadian patch.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

19 & 22 ???

Wow… I bow to you…

@oski-oui-oui and Ockham:

Geesh, you guys are hard-ass!

1 Like

Imagine how Riders’ fans must feel about his guy’s license plate:

@Maaax:

I love it. As a Rider fan living in Toronto (I’m not from Saskabush, I just wish I was) I can dig it. I almost always run into ex-pat stubble-jumpers when I’m wearing Riders swag in Hogtown :grinning:.

1 Like

Rider fan? In your photo avatar all I see is Black & Gold. :smile:

1 Like

@Krisiun:

Please see attached: Father & sons from Toronto & Regina :grinning:

Your son has three fathers ??? :rofl:

@bobo82:

I hope not, but he does look like his Momma!

1 Like

:rofl:

Well it’s kinda’ hard to look like his dad when you’re wearing that hideous green jersey . :smiley_cat: :laughing:

@bobo82:

Too funny. Especially since I had dropped my beer just prior to the photo. That’s why I look awkward as well as “hideous”. My Miller Lite was spraying me.

LOL.

Actually upon a second look you can see your beer spraying out and dripping down the sides . :laughing: :beer: