Anybody A Colts Fan?

hey all u ticat fans, im a long time indy colts die hard fan and i was wonderin if ne1 whos a cat fan is too? b nice to have sum1 to talk football with me on diff league but who like the same team. also checkin if ne of u have a account onthe colts forum:)

newho sorry again 4 the spellin errors n wat not like i said in my other post i got ina fight with a table saw.

-who do y guys feel r gunns win the superbowl?

-And Whos Ur Fav NFL Team?

I am a 49ers fan first, but a huge fan of Peyton Manning... GO COLTS!

hey no way 49ers r my second fav, frank gore is amazing, n smith looked good near the end of the season, next year they will have a solid record i think neways.

Im going for da colts & saints with the colts bring home the trophy!!!!!!!

I'm a huge 49ers fan but I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork then watch a Bears/Pats Super Bowl. Go Saints and Colts!!!I think it Peyton's year....at least I hope it is. Maybe Steve Young could help him get the monkey off his back?

Nope. I'll be rooting for the dynamic duo of Brady and Belichek to keep the "King of the Regular Season" Crown firmly planted on Peyton's head.

Peace.

Saints and Colts is the ideal Super Bowl matchup in my opinion, I'm sick of watching the Patriots every other year.

And yes, I am cheering for the Colts to win in the Super Bowl.

I guarantee that you will not find a bigger Colts fan in Candada than myself.

What else would you expect from a boy that was born and raised an hour outside of Indianapolis.

Yell, scream, Go Horse

Well i must say that i hate both the colts and patriots equally. Lets Go Saints!

And Bills Will be in the game enxt year, mark my words.....
any Canadians playing?

As a Raiders fan, I have to say...go Colts! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

For the whole bag of marbles, my sentimental choice is the Saints. Colts are a close second. Anybody but New England! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

If the New Orleans Saints and Indianapolis Colts happen to meet in the upcoming Super Bowl, it will ensure that at least one former Ticat player will receive a Super Bowl ring. The Colts' defensive coordinator, Ron Meeks, was a defensive back for the Ticats from 1977 to 1979 and their left cornerback, Nick Harper, played for the Ticats in 2000. One of the Saints' backup defensive ends, Willie Whitehead, played for the Ticats in 1997.

I'm a Colts and Saints fan. So I'm REALLY hoping to see a Colts vs. Saints superbowl. If the Saints make it to the superbowl, no matter who they are playing, I will be cheering for the Saints.. the impact a superbowl could have on the city of New Orleans right now is immeasureable. However, if the Saints don't make it to the superbowl and the Colts do, I'll be cheering on the Colts all the way.

go colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go patriots..... knock off the colts in a nail biter and then rock da bears

Memo to the Colts.....the game started over an hour ago.

I think they got my memo...

Congratulations Colts for that comeback win! Now, bring on the “I-65” Super Bowl !!

[quote="Gallagher"]I guarantee that you will not find a bigger Colts fan in Candada than myself.

Oh I beg to differ Gallagher 8):smiley: :cowboy:

Anywho, Congrats to the colts on an amazing comeback, and good luck in the Super Bowl.

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 reasons why manning = dickenson

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=238564#238564]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNp ... 564#238564[/url]

Being A Lions Fan
I Have to cheer for the Colts ...