Any word on Rob Bagg ?

Any status on Rob ?

No but I hope it was not too serious.

Only that nothing should be expected until Tuesday afternoon.
Dressler seemed rather distraught about it, which is not a great sign.
He was on the sideline w/o ice, which is also not promising.

Just read in another thread that he was seen running stadium steps today!! Go Rob!!!!

And like I posted in that thread...he was, but lets wait until he makes a couple cuts in practice...the stairs are a good sign, but sharp cuts is what it is all about for these injuries.

For sure but the steps are big consdering I thought his career was over now.

Could have very well been a leg cramp or pulled muscle as it was plus 35 out. Those things hurt, and no doubt feel as if you tore something at that particular point in time.

I hope so, but his reaction sure seemed worse, as did Dressler's post game comments about the whole situation in the locker room.

"We came in at halftime and it got a little emotional for some of us who have been through it all with Rob,'' said Dressler, who had five receptions for 51 yards and a touchdown on Saturday. "We know what he puts in every day and it just doesn't seem right. It doesn't seem fair to have a guy go down like that again.''

"It was hard to come out of the locker room after halftime and seeing what was going on,'' Dressler said. "It was hard to shift your mindset to game mode. When you form those friendships, you truly care about some of the guys and they become your best friends.'' Riders quarterback Darian Durant had similar sentiments when asked about Bagg's injury.

"It's heartbreaking,'' Durant said. "I know personally what Rob has been through and I talked to him a lot during the off-season. I talked to him throughout his rehab.

"It just sucks to see that happen to such a great guy - a guy who worked so hard to get himself back. We'll pray and hope that it's not as bad as we think. We'll make sure we keep him in our prayers.''

Trying to be optimistic as Rob Bagg has been through it all. Definitly one of those players that you cheer for no matter who your team is.

[url=http://www.rodpedersen.com/2013/08/rob-bagg-injury-update.html]http://www.rodpedersen.com/2013/08/rob- ... pdate.html[/url]

In his weekly radio appearance on 620 CKRM’s SportsCage on Monday, Roughrider GM Brendan Taman provided an update on wide receiver Rob Bagg who left Saturday’s 24-21 win over Montreal with a knee injury in the first half.

“I just left the medical meeting to come on the radio,” Taman said. "It’s obviously an interesting set of circumstances we’re dealing with here. Rob’s a very important piece to our team. The update is we’re further examining him (on Tuesday). We did some tests Monday afternoon and we need to evaluate it more. I’m not trying to be vague or not give you the whole story.

"I think it’s doubtful he plays this upcoming game but the extent of the injury or where we’re going to go with it, we’re not sure yet. He has more appointments planned with our medical staff Tuesday afternoon and we’ll know a lot more on Tuesday later in the day.

“We want to be very thorough with this and make sure we have the proper diagnosis. I guess the good news about this is we don’t have a full 100% written off situation but I don’t want to create false hope either.”

So being Wednesday what do we know??

wow...
Thanks for the updat Soup.
He's a situation where it is hard not to feel for and have best wishes it seems

pure heart
pure determination

so happy for him!

:thup: :thup: :rockin: :rockin: :cowboy:

I'm just happy for Rob! What a relief he will be back playing sometime soon I hope, the guy plays with a lot of heart and gone through a lot the last 2 years, and he never missed a step when he returned, this is great news for Rob and Rider nation!! :smiley: :rockin: