Any word on AC?

Hopefully AC is doing well, the man is a great community man, a great ambassador for the CFL-- I hope he is not being rushed back and risk an injury--

Any idea if he is going to play, or is TRESTMAN playing games by pretending he is going to play to trick the Bombers?

I fear for AC, i think a few weeks off could do him some good-

Any word on practice and if he will be starting? I want him to start and the ALS to win but then I fear his health also and want AC to be healthy, I hate watching him get hurt--

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=376891

I think he will be under close watch this week; I hope he plays in Winnipeg also.

AC is feeling good apparently :slight_smile: . He might even start :smiley: . Sorry Senior. :wink:

According to RDS and also CJAD, Anthony was practicing with first team unit and was doing extremely well. He will start Friday.

Dwight Anderson and Shea Emry did not practice and will not play; Kerry watkins did practice.

Richard

Shea Emry has been out a month... Not good. Hope he's not done. :expressionless:

From a ratio point of view, it sucks. From a performance standpoint, it's really not a huge loss this year. Guzman is more than capable of playing MLB and Emry has been very inconsistent in 2011.

It'll be interesting to see if the coaching staff agrees if/when Emry is healthy.
For run-stopping I'll take the big-backboned, low-center-of-gravity combo of Wilson/Emry any day.
The Alouettes continue to give up big running plays...several per game...with Emry out.
Not nearly as bad as when they messed the bed replacing Wilson
Ouch
But I'm looking forward to his return and getting that sorted.

:cowboy:

With time passing, I begin to wonder if we will see Boulay and Emry again, in 2011 and even beyond.

Like others, I have been disappointed with Emry's season,so far. Ramon Guzman has been good at MLB,but I hope that we will improve at this position,in 2012. Guzman is more of an OLB than a MLB.

Richard

Emry they are hoping to see back otherwise they likely would have placed him on the nine game list. Boulay is more of a question. The guy makes starter money and he has not been a starter since Trestman took over.

[quote="RichardVeilleux"]With time passing, I begin to wonder if we will see Boulay and Emry again, in 2011 and even beyond.

Like others, I have been disappointed with Emry's season,so far. Ramon Guzman has been good at MLB,but I hope that we will improve at this position,in 2012. Guzman is more of an OLB than a MLB.

Richard

I sure wouldn't mind just seeing what Dublanko can do.

Boulay n'a eu un poste de partant que cette année, que je sache. Il n'était pas partant lorsque le poste était à Proulx, non?