Any undrafted's worth pursuing?

Personally, i'd like to bring D'hollander in for a look.The kid did pretty well with McMaster and we could definitely use some more young N/I talent at WR.

From the East vs West thread

quote Re: CIS East vs West Bowl returns to London
by JJSA ยป

"Here is the schedule for the East West Bowl. Looks like a busy week at TD Waterhouse. I'm going to try to get to the stadium after school at some point to check out a bit of practice. The FA combine Wednesday evening might be interesting to check out aswell.

LONDON, Ont. - The schedule of events has been set for the 2010 East-West Bowl, presented by Under Armour, beginning on Monday May 3 and culminating with the annual CIS all-star showcase on Saturday May 8.

Players will arrive in London, Ont., on May 3 in the afternoon and begin with evening meetings.

The on-field action begins with testing from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on Tuesday May 4, with the first practice from 3:30-5:30 p.m. the same day.

On Wednesday May 5, teams return to practice from 9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m., and practice again from 3:30-5:30 p.m.

On the evening of May 5, Western will host a CFL Free Agent Combine at TD Waterhouse Stadium from 4-8 p.m. for players eligible to attend 2010 CFL training camps and not participating in the East-West Bowl.

Then on Thursday May 6, both teams will participate in a power practice from 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.

On Friday May 7, teams practice again from 9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. and then each team will get a one-hour on-field practices, with the East going 2:30-3:30 p.m. and the West taking the field from 3:30-4:30 p.m.

A coaches clinic will follow from 5-10 p.m. on the Friday night, along with the popular, second-annual Be The Best Lineman Camp. The lineman camp continues on Saturday May 8 in the morning before the 2010 East-West Bowl game takes place on Saturday May 8 at 1 p.m.

Just 5 more days until the start of football season! "

!!!!!!!!!              I would hope the Ti Cats have scouts attending this event!  On the evening of May 5, Western will host a CFL Free Agent Combine at TD Waterhouse Stadium from 4-8 p.m. for players eligible to attend 2010 CFL training camps and not participating in the East-West Bowl.

Thanks for the head's up :wink: